Whos in Ibiza now?

overload

Just taught i start a tread for all those all ready on da island and are still loggin in. Whats da story out der? plenty of work and acc ya?
Any changes from last year? Fill us in.....:?:

Ive been told by loads of ppl, some really good sources, bar owners or ppl already working out there that most of the jobs are gone, especially all bar jobs and accomodation is expensive. Thsi thrills me with joy as i'm flying out friday n was hoping to work til the closing parties!

Ive been told by loads of ppl, some really good sources, bar owners or ppl already working out there that most of the jobs are gone, especially all bar jobs and accomodation is expensive. Thsi thrills me with joy as i'm flying out friday n was hoping to work til the closing parties!

some of the bars aren't even open fully yet.
none of the club nights will have started recruiting yet.
there is a gradual increase of staff required through june
even more staff are required during july-aug, so more positions then.

on the basis of you 'bad news' and your desire to work out there, why would it "thrill you with joy"??

Note the sarcasm in "this thrills me with joy" ... chill out grego!
Overload, i'm with you on that, i'm not coming back, if there's a will there's a way!!!

Note the sarcasm in "this thrills me with joy" ... chill out grego!
Overload, i'm with you on that, i'm not coming back, if there's a will there's a way!!!

haha i'm fine thanks. if you read what i said you'll see i was trying my best to keep you chilled;)

buena suerte!

2weeks

ok still no actual feedback from people out der but heard on another site dat employers are tellin people to call back in 2 weeks so dats round beg june. heard aswel of a few people gettin bet up for dealin on other peoples teratory so people need ta b careful bout dat ****................. also heard da drugs are plentyfull so party onnnnnnnnnnn

well ive been in san an d last week n a half.. lots of places r full up 4 now but everywhere is sayin give it 2 eweeks.. its very quiet at d min.. nothin but workers out ere.. but d big clubs avent started recruitin yet.. dere´ll b no shortage of jobs

Back