Who's going? And When?

Minxy

I've booked sept just got may & July to sort out
Wondering who else has booked Ibiza this year and when?
:p

Go a little earlier, as I'm going to be flying back on the 15th. Be good to see you guys for a beer or three. :)

Ditto that.

When are you thinking, FF? Long overdue beer to be shared. I'm thinking 15-25th.

Haha indeed.

Possibly aiming for arriving the weekend of 21st whenever flights look best.

The usual variables such as seeing when mates are off etc. might change that

Hmm... just saw that the We Love closing has moved to a week later than usual. :confused: Might have to adjust my dates as I usually try to fit in that and the Carl Cox and Cocoon closings. Also kind of wanted to make it to Ibiza Rocks closing this year. Decisions, decisions...

Hmm... just saw that the We Love closing has moved to a week later than usual. :confused: Might have to adjust my dates as I usually try to fit in that and the Carl Cox and Cocoon closings. Also kind of wanted to make it to Ibiza Rocks closing this year. Decisions, decisions...

thats cos space closing is now 7th oct!! The only year I book off what I think will be closing party weekend (because i have been trying to get out there for that weekend for years) and they move it!!

Oh well, we love closing will do.

I think all clubs will be going on for a week longer

Incase anyones interested, Ryanair have flights going from Leeds in April for £24 per person return, plus admin fees, so if youre looking for a quick cheap break out of season,grab a cheap deal,
: gutted : we paid £90 for 2 of us including admin, wish Id waited now,:x:):):):)

Been watching several destinations and Ryanair price drops always kick in 2 months before these days - if their pre-sales haven't taken up too much capacity.

Just booked flights 7th - 14th of July

8)8)8)8)

10 Year Anniversary. It will be emotional

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not allowed to on the basis that I've not got any further than this thinking stage for the past five years. :oops:

Back