WHO PLAYS

K

KEITHO

OLA EVERY1 SIMPLE Q
WHO PLAYS OVER IN IBIZA
DIS TIME OF YEAR CHEERS

Island ressies.

Igor Marijuan, Julian Amour, Oscar Colorado, erm, can't think of any more :confused:

KEITHO said:
WHO PLAYS OVER IN IBIZA
DIS TIME OF YEAR

apart from the djs i mentioned in recent posts (sebastián gamboa, carlos diaz, reche, david
moreno, nano vergel, holliday, mel bourchell, miyagi, ernesto altés, igor marijuan, etc) here
are some other names i remember right now: sergio at sol d'en serra beach, miguel garki at
s'estanyol beach and la alternativa (wednesday and sunday), java (last friday of the month)
and iñaki garcía (el divino) at la alternativa, oriol at pk2, julián amour at guaraná (friday and
saturday), juancar d2 at grial (friday), biff at la cama, angel linde and sarah main at pacha!! :idea:

Alex Williams said:
Island ressies

and some international surprises:
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11283 ;)

Reche-Adams-3.jpg

(reche)

McRackin said:
oriol at pk2

he also djs at la alternativa :!:

McRackin said:
julián amour at guaraná (friday and saturday)

he also djs on mondays at wine bar (from midnight to 4am) in paseo juan carlos I - near
gusto (the restaurant owned by the people of kasbah in san antonio), keeper and pk2 :!:

and talking about wine bar - the party sunday papers has moved from grial to wine bar!! :eek:

not sure what will happen with grial when the reforms finish and its open again because
their other famous party fiasco! has moved to the pachachá room at pacha (thursdays)!! :rolleyes:

grial05060300.jpg

apparently the party house world (previously at the now defunct blues and last summer at la diosa) has
moved to wine bar too - still on wednesdays though!! :eek:

most of the names i mentioned above and others like pepo lanzoni (space) or toni moreno
(warhol, the brother of david) have been djing at wine bar during the last months :!:

heres a bit more info about wine bar:

Wine Bar (Paseo Juan Carlos I, 25)
The hot ticket this winter, this bar took advantage of its proximity to Pacha to get busy from
Thursday to Sunday.
We asked bar manager Serge why they have had such a good winter: “Don’t write this, but
because we are the only fLIcking one open. No, we are nice and friendly, people feel
comfortable when the come here.” The Wine Bar has only been open a year and a month,
watch this space for developments on their upcoming summer schedule.

www.ibiza-voice.com

wine bar started as a bistro-tapas bar and became quite popular last year after the closing of
space. a group of people were trying to find somewhere to celebrate the after-party so they
went to wine bar and set the turntables up on the bar of this small place. after the success of
that event wine bar had djs during all the winter :!:

apparently carl cox was seen dancing (or trying to dance :lol: ) at wine bar some days ago!! :twisted:

and finally - dan ghenacia (circoloco) will be the special guest tonight :!:

i think that may be because the young lady running the sunday papers now also works at pacha!

this 'man of the people' tag is beginning to work!

she just announced on europa fm (previously known as ibiza dance fm) some minutes ago that, as expected, there will be sunday papers this winter (2 years already) although she didnt want to reveal where!! :spank:

the crazy young lady dj and friends at grial:

grial05060302.jpg

the dj sessions at wine bar return :!:

McRackin said:
dan ghenacia (circoloco) will be the special guest tonight
tonight (wednesday) they have another 2 members of the loco family: clive henry and
jo mills!! :twisted:

tomorrow (thursday) they have jonathan from sa trinxa!! :p

and talking about la alternativa, this bar in can siré (near jesús) is one of the few places at the moment where you can hear house music every night - from 10.30pm to 4am :!:

resident dj :arrow: miguel gar ji

Back