who knows hatton ?

I

icebaer69

never heard this name before ...
... is this guy famous or wellknown in britain?

i´m asking because a friend (who is in las vegas at the moment) told me
that since this weekend there are many brits around and more and more
arriving every day probably for some boxing fight this saturday ?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH3ikFLibu4

All you need to know! Amazing scenes.:lol::lol::lol:

As Grego said, it's the biggest boxing fight probably since Tyson. Apparently there's 20,000 brits heading over to Vegas for it, though the arena can only hold a fraction of that. My pals are over there and had to pay £750 for their tickets:eek:

855v4g8.jpg

...As Grego said, it's the biggest boxing fight probably since Tyson.
Apparently there's 20,000 brits heading over to Vegas for it ...
ah, ok. sounds interesting.
my friend just emailed me this, what he found in a lv-newspaper today:

"...The combination between all the mayweather thugs,
and the brits who will never back down from a fight
could make for a lethal combination ..."
6kp8l0m.gif

and up to 25.000 brits are expected now - amazing number.

8eqcb2d.jpg
8a4ewdw.gif
8a4ewdw.gif

I would like to see that fight tho..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hell yes! and put his smary son in there.

Really annoys me that the bad Mr Hatton is now a north west local media celeb despite being a very very very bad person.

The good Mr Hatton however should be a shoe in for sports personality (or Calzage, or the cyclist)..only in this country could someone who failed it at the final hurdle become personality of the year! Lewis - you lost!

agentundercover - why is Mr hatton a very very bad person?

not being from the North West I know nothing about the guy other than that I see on TV.

cheers

Derek Hatton - dodgy leader of Liverpool City Council in the 80's. Led militant labour. Was very corrupt. Surrounded by gangsters, had everyone on the take (including me mates dad so it's not just hearsay!). Has been arrested numerous times, fraud usually. I dont think they ever got him for anything tho.

I am uncertain regards the legality/morality of the stance that Militant Labour took against the tory government (google it, involved demanding money 'owed' by central government), but the bad publicity it brought the city was shocking, at a time when it was on its knees anyway.

Can you remember a programme called GBH? Robert Lindsay (of My Family fame) was in it - a story of a corrupt politician (who allegedly RL based on Derek Hatton....) think it was on in the early 90's :?:?:confused:

Sure I am right but prepared to be shot down if not....

Alan Bleasdale, wasn't it?

1 point to the Ginger Team...

my your getting around these days arent you?? twice in one week on Spotlight????? you got no work to do like the rest of us????

Go and find us some villas you lazy Freak L'Orange....

PS missing you...... can you come up to play late January??? ;)

Ha, you say that and then I disappear for a 3 hour meeting.

Missing you too Pups. Late Jan sounds good/evil to me. :)

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: I shall rustle up an Agenda of potential minxy activities - spread the word to the Yorkshire contingent of D & P :lol::lol:

You can all make me jealous eith your holiday tans...:eek:

anyone knows the name of the company
which makes mayweathers tracksuit (or whatever it was) with the skulls,
which he was wearing @ the pressconference after the fight ?

Back