Who is the best..... Tv chef???

fatphilb

I'm still stuck in 1999 so Im gonna plump for Delia. If I were 10 years older I'd probably say I'd still pump her as well.

What about all these new fangled chefs? New fangled old schoolers shooting their own food I hear (from da ladies in da office of course)? Wot u think?

But back to Delia, I like all that traditional home cooked food, none of this kinda food where you can see more plate than food.

Get your votes in ppl.

As a presenter, defo Gordan Ramsey!
As a chef, MPW! Never eaten at Brumelhal of whatever his name is!!

Have trouble taking Delia seriously after her lashed up outburst at Carrow Rd!!

Get your votes in ppl.

Chef%20angry%20mad%20cook%20south%20park.gif
+1

Big Cook Little Cook

:lol: you been watching it too??

cant take em seriously though as they both presented a rather risque show on Nuts TV for a bit :lol:

anyway, for ease of following recipies I would say Jamie Oliver, but i love watching Rick Stein & Hugh Fearnley Wittingstall

cant take em seriously though as they both presented a rather risque show on Nuts TV for a bit :lol:

anyway, for ease of following recipies I would say Jamie Oliver, but i love watching Rick Stein & Hugh Fearnley Wittingstall

Oh yeah, quality. Think I have seen them all. Some of their dishes are actually quite good but there is no way i'm letting my kids loose in the kitchen to smash the gaff up and plus the oven is hot hot hot!!

They have done a few late shows on Channel 5. If they were ineterviewing me and tried being lary i'd say fcuk off your big cook little cook!!

and Nigella, one becuase its simple food to make (and very tasty and even easier than following JO's books!) and two......well you would wouldn't you :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramsay can go **** his self all he does ****in swear then ****ing swear abit more while ****in swearing..... all for shock value and his food is normally too fussy!

Jamie Oliver would get my vote! Have all his books and the recipes are really great!

Back