Who is allowed to park in Dalt Vila?

tclubber

I am thinking about making a longer stay in Ibiza, since I kind of enjoyed the slow life during Covid-19 and no longer think I would be bored to death if I stay in IBZ for more than one week... and after looking at AirBnB, I have a question.

The entrance by car to Dalt Vila is restricted to people living there, I think.

But exactly who is allowed to drive to Dalt Vila? For example, if I rent an AirBnB there for a month - would I be qualified to drive to Dalt Vila and park my car there? Or do you need a permanent residence?

Where do you get the necessary permit? If I want to park there (and not just drive in and out) - do I need a separate parking permit too?

Is it a good idea to bring a car to Dalt Vila at all? Where do people living there keep their cars? Staying without a car is not an option.

I am thinking about making a longer stay in Ibiza, since I kind of enjoyed the slow life during Covid-19 and no longer think I would be bored to death if I stay in IBZ for more than one week... and after looking at AirBnB, I have a question.

The entrance by car to Dalt Vila is restricted to people living there, I think.

But exactly who is allowed to drive to Dalt Vila? For example, if I rent an AirBnB there for a month - would I be qualified to drive to Dalt Vila and park my car there? Or do you need a permanent residence?

Where do you get the necessary permit? If I want to park there (and not just drive in and out) - do I need a separate parking permit too?

Is it a good idea to bring a car to Dalt Vila at all? Where do people living there keep their cars? Staying without a car is not an option.

the owner of your airbnb might have a permit. I don't think you can get one as a tourist. else just park a little further and walk...or go for a scooter with which you can drive up to dalt vila without needing a permit ;)

Back