white's club, ibiza

I have a rental property in Bethnal Green with a big roof terrace. I have just finished renovating the place. Anyway on Monday this week they just had to finish painting the walls on the terrace and the two guys went to B&Q to buy a big 15 litre bucket of white paint. Mark and Patrick are a couple of little West Indian guys I know....Patrick has a huge afro hair style.
They were coming back in the car and stopped at a zebra crossing and a van behind them slammed right into the back of them and totally destroyed the car.
But also the paint container virtually exploded with the impact and covered them and all the iside of the car with white paint.
Apparently the police showed up and were laughing so much...two black guys with one huge afro absolutley covered in white paint.... Mark actually ended up in the hospital waiting room like it with whiplash.

with a view like that - I bet the drinks prices are extortionate.... Where's the VIP area??? What's the dress code??:lol:

Can you take cameras inside?

On another note, I do like your Live Traffic Feed in the bottom right hand corner, very useful to see who's snooping at your page! I can see Morbyd & Liam have looked today :lol: Lucky I'm in inconspicuous London!

you only have to add air once and at the end of the summer you merely subtract air.

yes, they're very comfy and sluiz sell them for €600, though i bought them in burnley, uk for £425. they're made from the same material as a life raft or zodiac so they're very robust. and they come in a funky bag!

... sluiz sell them for €600 ...
in burnley, uk for £425 ...
what - only 100euros ibiza-surcharge ?
27ysaop.jpg

425,00 GBP Vereinigtes Königreich Pfund = 500,381 EUR
... so you spent 1000euros for 2 blow-up-sofas ...
... are you a millionaire ?
5wvz3s.gif

ps:
2n1tlrc.gif
WHITE´S CLUB
2n1tlrc.gif

Can you take cameras inside?

On another note, I do like your Live Traffic Feed in the bottom right hand corner, very useful to see who's snooping at your page! I can see Morbyd & Liam have looked today :lol: Lucky I'm in inconspicuous London!
Oi! Hadn't noticed that!
A bit obvious, isn't it? I'll have to start using proxy servers :lol:

Back