Which night??!!

Natty H

Hey, me an hubby going 11-18 June and will definately be going to Space cause I missed it last time!! Looking for a second night to go to, seen there's Cream opening party, or Subliminal or Pete Tong at Pacha,any suggestions peeps what would be best?! And anybody know whats best day to go to Bora Bora beach or if theres anything happening there those dates? Any help would be appreciated, thanks Peeps :D

Hey, me an hubby going 11-18 June and will definately be going to Space cause I missed it last time!! Looking for a second night to go to, seen there's Cream opening party, or Subliminal or Pete Tong at Pacha,any suggestions peeps what would be best?! And anybody know whats best day to go to Bora Bora beach or if theres anything happening there those dates? Any help would be appreciated, thanks Peeps :D

Bora Bora will be good any day. I like Subliminal myself, you need to give more information like what type of music you enjoy more. You can youtube past parties to get a feel to what the nights would be like.

You should try something a bit different - its not always about the main clubs. You could go to Sankeys one night and the zoo project which has its opening when you are there. Youll no doubt have a better time too as opposed to going to a rammed tourist trap like dc 10 on a Monday.

Back