Where would YOU go?

agme28

Hiya

Me and my boyf are having a 3 night mini break in Ibiza from 26th August. I am 33 and I love my dance music - old skool, house, funky house etc and my boyf is 40 and likes some dance plus Indie stuff. Where would you go on the Fri, Sat and Sun night? We're staying in San An and am not overly bothered about doing the big clubs every night. But want to avoid the West End too. What would be a good night to do a big club on? And which one? I've already done Es Paradis, Privelege and Pacha so would be up for new places. Where is Ushiaha or whatever it's called and is it any good? What are the best sunset bars, where exactly is Kumharas? And what do guys where on nights out? Thanks!

faithless are in space that friday, maybe that would be good for yous both if your bf isnt really into dance music but im sure hes heard of faithless tho

Yeah that might be a good idea. What time do people tend to go there? Do they go to Bora Bora first?

Mini Break = cram a lot in.

What about ?

Fri - Space is a good idea but it wont get busy till after midnight. You could do the boat party from San An before hand. (Pukka Up)

Sat - Bora Bora from 5pm onto Defected at Ushuaia 7-8pm then hot foot to Matinee at Amnesia about 2am. (Matinee only if you want a sunset in San An)

Sun - Space from b4 6pm (cheap entry with flyer) then go for a pre booked meal at Pacha restaurant then into Candeza

Mon - return home and collapse.

Kumharas is right right right right round the bay at San An at Cala de Bou. 5 to 10 mins max in a taxi. I think there is a bus as well.

Back