Where was the bar BN3?

OllieNotts

I know in San An but where exactly? I never saw it in 08 but must of walked past at some point. Been watching 'Ibiza' today and was doing my head in knowing the location but not the bar. Probably nowhere near where I'm thinking :lol:
Ps what happened to it and the owner never seen this place.

Did it only last one season then? I stayed in the bay that year in August and walked the main road twice daily to San an and back and never saw it :/

it moved from its location near the pink panther in the tv show to its present one near the Riviera apts a few years ago. the original guy is no longer in charge though

On a preparty night BN3 can be a really good bar and they get a few of the big DJ playing there. I remember seeing Judge Jules there a few years back, did about a hours set and it was a superb.

Thanks for the info, can't believe I never saw it will have a look in sept if we drive to San an again.

it moved from its location near the pink panther in the tv show to its present one near the Riviera apts a few years ago. the original guy is no longer in charge though

I thought Simon would be there forever. What happened to him?

Back