WHERE TO STAY?? please help

ultimate133

Hi everyone. I'll be in Ibiza for 10 days in August this year! It'll be my second time! I'm in my early 20's and travelling by myself.

Can you guys please suggest a hostal/hotel that's great for meeting people? I'm kind of on a budget so something not too expensive, but must have A/C as I know how hot Ibiza gets in the summer!

I prefer San An or Playa d'en bossa. I heard Ibiza Rocks is good but they don't allow people who aren't staying there in, which is not cool.

Thanks in advance!! x

I prefer San An or Playa d'en bossa. I heard Ibiza Rocks is good but they don't allow people who aren't staying there in, which is not cool.

I tend to stay at the Azuline Galfi when going it alone, just down the road from Itaca / Ibiza Rocks bar in San An. Cheap, Air con.

we stayed in the formentera apartments last year and staying again this year, lovely hotel cleaned every day beach is 1 minute walk down the road,booked through travelrepublic for 16 days flights and transfers included £700 for 2 of us and it has A/C which agreed is a must

Try low cost holidays as well, and alpha rooms, as well as hostelbookers,we find it cheaper sometimes to book hotel and flight seperately, we go onto skyscanner to find flights,and if you look on the map on here .you can find out where the accommodation is. youre stopping at, then its easy to get the bus from the airport instead of paying expensive transfers,and walk up to your accommodation,I think the bus one way to San An from airport last year was about 4.50 euros, so a LOT cheaper than transfers,

Back