Where to stay in PDB in Sept?

madma

Hi Folks

I will returning to the island for the 3rd time in sept. 1st time i went to san an and 2nd in PDB.

Looking for recomedations, wont be staying where i was in '09. ideally somewhere not too noisey, prefer apartments with self catering fridge etc.. and also 1 thing thats needed is a tv as i found staying for 2 weeks in '09 the telly didnt work and always like 1 on in the background even if all stations are in spanish :)

1 place that looks suitable and in price range is the ebano apt's. the only thing is they dont mention a tv but in 1 of the latest reviews i read on trip adviser the person mentioned there was a tv so im unsure and dont know how to find out?

anther place is in figueratus (not sure of spelling) its poseidion 3 apt's again all good reviews and again no mention of tv but everything else sonds good.

if only could afford the garbi!!

anyways thanks for reading

stayed in the ebano a couple of years back and it served its purpose, cheap, close to the action and generally a good crowd at the hotel...you could do allot worse i am sure...

enjoy

Hi Folks

I will returning to the island for the 3rd time in sept. 1st time i went to san an and 2nd in PDB.

Looking for recomedations, wont be staying where i was in '09. ideally somewhere not too noisey, prefer apartments with self catering fridge etc.. and also 1 thing thats needed is a tv as i found staying for 2 weeks in '09 the telly didnt work and always like 1 on in the background even if all stations are in spanish :)

1 place that looks suitable and in price range is the ebano apt's. the only thing is they dont mention a tv but in 1 of the latest reviews i read on trip adviser the person mentioned there was a tv so im unsure and dont know how to find out?

anther place is in figueratus (not sure of spelling) its poseidion 3 apt's again all good reviews and again no mention of tv but everything else sonds good.

if only could afford the garbi!!

anyways thanks for reading

Hey

I stayed in the Ebano last year and can highly recommend it for the price.

It's quiet enough to sleep well but only a 5 minute walk from PDB beach and all that goes on there.

Apartments were what you would expect for the price, tidy and clean with a nice balcony over looking the pool. If you do book I would ask for a pool view as the other side over looks the road.

I've stayed in other places locally, including the Jet in June this year, and the Ebano is head and shoulders above the others in the same price range.

With regards to a TV, I was only there for 4 days so would have no use for it but I can't honestly recall one being in the room.

We are hoping to get on over in September again this year so may see you there.

Andy

Tivoli self catering is pretty cheap and has tv/air con when we were there a couple years ago. had german mtv if i remember correctly

stayed in the ebano a couple of years back and it served its purpose, cheap, close to the action and generally a good crowd at the hotel...you could do allot worse i am sure...

enjoy

good to hear..it has alot of good reviews on a few different sites

Hey

I stayed in the Ebano last year and can highly recommend it for the price.

It's quiet enough to sleep well but only a 5 minute walk from PDB beach and all that goes on there.

Apartments were what you would expect for the price, tidy and clean with a nice balcony over looking the pool. If you do book I would ask for a pool view as the other side over looks the road.

I've stayed in other places locally, including the Jet in June this year, and the Ebano is head and shoulders above the others in the same price range.

With regards to a TV, I was only there for 4 days so would have no use for it but I can't honestly recall one being in the room.

We are hoping to get on over in September again this year so may see you there.

Andy

Thats great to hear, ive since went ahead and booked it. got a good deal and will be staying 9 nights!
alot of god reviews and from the pics it looks like a very nice place and a bit on he quieter side of PDB which is good

on their main site ive just noticed they say all apartment have a tv, well hopefully, im one of these people that havin one is near enough essential as need something on when in the apartment otherwise just be bored

Last edited by a moderator:
madma, what dates did you settle on @ the ebano...turns out we are booked in from the 5th-9th sept...maybe see you there - PM me!

I always liked to stay at the Fiesta Hotel in PDB.

I haven't been since 2008 and when I went to book this year, it seems that the prices have doubled!

So, I'm staying at a place where I got robbed 4 years ago because it's much cheaper. Hopefully this doesn't happen again! :lol:

I would avoid this place unless you like annoying and very rude Italians!

Yes the g.p.s run apartments are very popular with the italians but when we were there we didnt hear any excess noise or see any rowdyness from any nationality. That said it was just somewhere to sleep we always went to the beach rather than the pool and were self catering

madma, what dates did you settle on @ the ebano...turns out we are booked in from the 5th-9th sept...maybe see you there - PM me!

hey.. we'll just about miss ya, were over on the 8th of spet. getting in late.. probaly be hittin space for kehakuma.. well hopefully!

I always liked to stay at the Fiesta Hotel in PDB.

I haven't been since 2008 and when I went to book this year, it seems that the prices have doubled!

So, I'm staying at a place where I got robbed 4 years ago because it's much cheaper. Hopefully this doesn't happen again! :lol:

If it is GPS run hotel lock your stuff up.

Back