Where to stay in last Week of OCT?

Wilko808

Hi,

I am coming over for about 5 days in the last week of October. I have never been out of season before so can people advise as to where still has life, bars open etc?

I am guessing Ibiza town is still busy and I know Pacha stays open all year but but what about San An, Bossa and other touristy areas?

Many thanks

We always stay in Figueretas out of season but thats usually in feburary.Short walk to Ibiza town and alway busy around there.im sure some places in San An and PDB will be still open end of oct so i would`n worry to much..:)

We always stay in Figueretas out of season but thats usually in feburary.Short walk to Ibiza town and alway busy around there.im sure some places in San An and PDB will be still open end of oct so i would`n worry to much..:)

Cheers. Yes, I have stayed in FIgueretas before. Seems a good place to stay as walking distance to Ibiza town.

Are there any resorts that completely close down in the off season?

Yes, I am booked in Fig for 6 nights from the 27th Oct :)

Doing Pacha on the Sat night but made no other plans that that so far.

Suggestions??

I would suggest trying the fish shack at Talamanca if you've never been,lovely place.

Thinking about it....they usually close around the 20th, anyone know?

Well I had a fantastic time. I managed to pack LOADS in to 5 days. I went to Ibiza Town, San An, St Eulalia, St Gertrudis, Es Vedra, Vicente, Figuretas, Bossa, Talamanca and a few other places.

BEAUTIFUL weather too.

Back