Where to stay in IBIZA

You need to give people something to go off in order to help you. What do you want from your holiday, whats your budget etc etc

I want to a place where you can party but also relax if you wanted to. Looking for day parties and sunset dinners/clubs. Budget is no issue. I’m looking at San ant and PBD

If Budget is no issue then go to the Hard Rock hotel in PDB or somewhere like that. Great big American-style Resort Hotel with a load of expensive bars and beach clubs on the doorstep, and a load of facilities so you can stay in the hotel if you want to. A big bland man-made experience that probably ticks all your boxes and won't make you feel like you're too far from civilization. My idea of hell, but hey - each to their own. Sol House is a rip-off. Hostal La Torre is a cab ride from anything with amazing sunsets and not much else. If you want somewhere more mature and special with the hustle & bustle on the doorstep (albeit without the resort or coastal location) then look up the Mirador in Dalt Vila.

If Budget is no issue then go to the Hard Rock hotel in PDB or somewhere like that. Great big American-style Resort Hotel with a load of expensive bars and beach clubs on the doorstep, and a load of facilities so you can stay in the hotel if you want to. A big bland man-made experience that probably ticks all your boxes and won't make you feel like you're too far from civilization. My idea of hell, but hey - each to their own. Sol House is a rip-off. Hostal La Torre is a cab ride from anything with amazing sunsets and not much else. If you want somewhere more mature and special with the hustle & bustle on the doorstep (albeit without the resort or coastal location) then look up the Mirador in Dalt Vila.[/QUOTE
thanks for the input

I want to a place where you can party but also relax if you wanted to. Looking for day parties and sunset dinners/clubs. Budget is no issue. I’m looking at San ant and PBD

If budget isn't a concern, there's always Ushuaïa. There's a sexy vibe right from the front door, and a tower room could give you all you're looking for -- relaxing pool on one side, "included" admission to the parties at the Ushuaia club on the other, rooftop bar, and Mediterranean views from the balcony of your room. Plus the Hï Ibiza club is right across the street. The room rates are eye watering - only slightly justified by the included access to the parties that would otherwise be 35-50€ per person. Given what you said, it seems like it could be worth checking out their website to see if it's what you're trying to find.

Back