Where to party in couple ? :)

TfouOUkoi?

Hi everyone,

My wife and I will be in Ibiza from Wednesday 14th until Saturday 17th.

I'm looking for some great places to go out after dinner, but for a couple, where we can have cocktails, dance a little, talk... We dont want fully crowded places where we couldn't move / talk.

I was thinking of the Km5 but I'm not sure if people is dancing on non special events days ?

We're really looking for perfect couple ambiance bars :)

Thanks a lot for your advices !

Chris

Ocean Beach Club will not be crowded in the evening. Moderately busy but plenty of space to walk about, dance chat and have cocktails.

Me and my wife went last year on one of our day off from the big clubs and stayed till about 12 just chilling and dancing round and with feet dipped in the pool.

If you dont want to get a VIP table you can just pay the entry fee if you are looking to go around 7 but if you are heading out later they probably will just let you in for free. Plus they are always handing out free wristbands to get people in anyways.

Also try Sands new location in Playa Den Bossa where Sirocco used to be a little further down the beach from the old Sands location.

Blue Marlin is also another good bet.

Thanks for your advices Fergi, it helps a lot :)

Ok Dirk Bigler, then it will be a surprise (good or not) ;)

If some other people have some other advices, that would be great !

KM5 is so great it really doesn't matter what's going on in my opinion.

Other than that, the wife and I always like hitting the bars in/around Dalt Vila. They are as hit or miss as the restaurants but you can always kill 1 drink and move on.

This time of year, I would imagine that is your only option before going over to Pacha.

Back