Where to go this Fri & Sat

Hoofcake

Help pls. Just booked last minute for Fri, Sat & Sun.

Where do you suggest for Friday and Saturday. We are staying in PDB. Was hoping for Fedde LG at Pacha, but it's sold out.

Think Defected might be sold out also sat night.

What's Supermartxe been like on Fridays. Do you think Hed Kandi at Es Paradise will be worth the travel back to San An?

Or try and go for Sand at PDB or something like that?!?!?

Cheers.

Help pls. Just booked last minute for Fri, Sat & Sun.

Where do you suggest for Friday and Saturday. We are staying in PDB. Was hoping for Fedde LG at Pacha, but it's sold out.

Think Defected might be sold out also sat night.

What's Supermartxe been like on Fridays. Do you think Hed Kandi at Es Paradise will be worth the travel back to San An?

Or try and go for Sand at PDB or something like that?!?!?

Cheers.

Be very suprised if defected on saturday was sold out? I'd go there if I were you, for music, venue, people. Great music.

Believe Superm on Fridays is meant to be rather banging & ? free ? to get in if you get a band?

Spotlight still has tickets for Defected on Sat.
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/promoters/defected_i.htm

As for Friday, I really enjoyed SupermartXe at Privilege last year. Good campy cheesy fun. It was more like going to someone's big over-the-top party than a serious club event.

Edit: oops... Got confused. Fedde Le Grande is on Friday. If online tickets are out, that doesn't mean you can't get them on the island. It's just that the website sold out of its quota. You can check with any ticket outlet on the island or probably even buy them at the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back