Where to buy "supplies" in Ibiza?

smiddy444

Had you all going there didn't I? Anyway, not the magic nose dust or similar, I'm doing Ibiza for the first time without working in clubs until 7am and waking sometime the following afternoon wondering if life is either the best ever or I need a serious re-think...

Taking my mum for a month in Mid-April as she's always wanted to see the island in spring, before it gets too hot and all the clubs are open (though if Amnesia had wheelchair access....) but don't want to take loads of shit we don't need and can buy there.

She's mildly disabled (can walk, but not much more than across a room) and accom, flights, car, etc all sorted. Previous holiday some 20 years ago to a small Greek island, so I have tried to explain Ibiza has everything you need. Main things I'm thinking are where is best to buy toiletries (I myself am normally in and out in 48-72 hours and in a hotel, so never bother) but the main things are where to hire a walking frame (she'll have a wheelchair with her to travel, frame just for moving around the villa) and she also needs Tena pants. Can you buy these on the island, or will I need to order ahead?

Sorry for the slightly embarrassing question, just getting my ducks in order.

My mate broke his leg before one of our trips. He just phoned the hotel a head of arrival they rented him a wheelchair.

Someone had to volunteer to push him back bingoed every night 🤪

My mate broke his leg before one of our trips. He just phoned the hotel a head of arrival they rented him a wheelchair.

Someone had to volunteer to push him back bingoed every night 🤪
Big fan of the word "bingoed". This will enter my day to day vocabulary immediately

Back