Where is nassau beach club??

well i went in a nice bar on the beach of pdb with a dj playing mid afternoon, with nice white cushions everywhere, but im sure that place was called beach palace or something. opposite the turr apartments i think??

is it after bora bora??? how far???

yes. just keep walking southwards on the beach until you arrive! you'll know because they've got wooden sunbeds.

they definitely have music playing and a great vibe sometimes! i'd say put it somewhere in between bora bora / blue marlin / sa trinxa category-wise.

We ate something there yesterday. The menu said €19 for a 200g burger so I thought this must be some very good quality beef. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was very ordinary. The sushi was fish sticks wrapped in rice. There was also a €9 cover charge for each person. The girl that served us was not the most cheerful person either. I can only assume that we were paying for the location rather than the food quality.
Yesterday afternoons music was not very good. It seemed to be mostly 80's down tempo stuff like True by Spandau Ballet, some early 80's commercial rap, and a lot of other very familiar old slow stuff and some idiot fiddling about with the EQ's now and again. The music is usually much better.

If you are looking for a party on PDB keep an eye open for the after parties at La Plage which is the old Ushuaia. Some really good things happening there.......Loco Dice Cocoon after was there a few weeks ago....free enterance and great vibe.
Nassua Beach is more of a layback German orientated beach bar, if you are after something like that it's better to go to the next one on from Nassua called Sirroco...better food and prices.

Nassau is a total rip off and the food was bad when we went there too,the usual dj miss the mix knob twiddler that get to play in these places are a complete joke.

I went there for drinks and lie on the sunbeds the night of the polo party. It was great actually. Super vibes, good music and nice drinks.

I wouldn't bother to eat there though. Nor at any of the beach clubs really, bar possibly Yemanja which serves good food (even if my travelling companion was so mangled after 2 days there with me in May he couldn't even eat his Gazpacho .. :eek::rolleyes:.. I enjoyed mine !) There are lots of better restaurants to choose from.

We are staying in Club Bahama's and this is right infront of it, so will check out Nassau as well as every other bar on the way to Bora Bora.

I'm hoping out location will assist our finding out about beach parties at l'plage etc.

Keep an eye on Sirocco too - can be really nice in there and much less of a rip-off than many of the others. It's the last one along opposite Nassau (to the right as you face the sea).

Back