where did every1 work last year?

L

Lynsey.

Hi all

Where did every1 work and stay last year? I worken in cheers, london pub and finally the highlander where i worked most of the season! Istayed in the azul apartments for most of the season but moved out in aug and stayed in the westend above the highlander! Was the best 6months of my life!

i lived with a promoter for cream and the owner of inox in 2002 and worked for coastline,best 2 months of my life.

mulderman said:
hi lyndsey....how were the azul apartments?? did u pay much to stay there??

Hey!!
The azul were really nice n clean apartments, they are beside coastline.
The only thing i hated was there was a night watch man on the main door
and he was soooooooo moany!! He used to go crazy when we had parties!!
There was 5 of us sharing and i think it was 300 euros each per month!!

Ibiza!!

Hiya,

I worked for shooters - if you could call it work! I was planning to stay in ibiza for 1 month but fell in love with the island and stayed for 5 months, had the time of my life, had the biggest come down coming home!! x

Re: Ibiza!!

emma_uk23 said:
Hiya,

I worked for shooters - if you could call it work! I was planning to stay in ibiza for 1 month but fell in love with the island and stayed for 5 months, had the time of my life, had the biggest come down coming home!! x

what did u do at shooters?(is that a thick question? :rolleyes: )

sounds like u had fun,any advice on whats the least amount of dosh u could go out with? :confused: :D

mulderman said:
hi lyndsey....how were the azul apartments?? did u pay much to stay there??
i heard bad stuff about those apartments last year. firstly they were infested wth cockroaches, and secondly, the landlord mario was a class A w*nker.

Back