Where Can I Buy Space Merchandising?

richard_m

hellooo boys and girls...

like the title suggests .. where can i find Space's range of clothes like tshirts and hoodies and the like... online???

richy

there's usually a few t-shirts on ebay.

Alternatively, book yourself a flight to the white isle and shop there! i have a space t-shirt and key ring after going to the opening in 06 - i'm a sucker for merchandising!

oh of course! should have thought to look there :lol:

nope no luck on there thats why im here...

richy

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: How crap is that - you'd think Space would sell their own merchandise through their site wouldnt you? :lol::lol:

Only thing I can see is ebay and some random t-shirt shops.

You might just have to wait til you get there and buy one on the Island/Airport shop - or get someone to get you one if you arent there this year

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: How crap is that - you'd think Space would sell their own merchandise through their site wouldnt you? :lol::lol:

Only thing I can see is ebay and some random t-shirt shops.

You might just have to wait til you get there and buy one on the Island/Airport shop - or get someone to get you one if you arent there this year

spose i will wait till i get to mega music in about 2 months :cry:

richy

space website, space-ibiza.es, does not sell space merchandise. though the site is now under construction so who knows what the new one will bring us..

Back