When/Where to buy my tickets?

d1234

I was just wondering if its best to buy my club tickets hear on the internet or buy them over there? Wanna try avoiding the queue's as much as possible, is there anywhere over there? I heard over there you can get them with free a drink?

Here are my plans..

Mon 25th - Tiesto at Privilege
Tues 26th - Armada vs. Contact at Amnesia
Wed 27th - Go to a free music bar.. any recommendations?
Thurs 28th - Got the be Cream, right?
Fri 29th - Wonderland at Eden
Sat 30th - ?????

Does this sound like a good weeks plans?

There's lots of ticket outlets in Ibiza you won't have any trouble getting tickets - no worries. I always buy mine there on the night, it's good to have a plan of where your going but sometimes plans need to be flexible to change. :idea:

i would definitely wait until your over there, there's hundreds of places selling tickets and are often cheaper than off the internet. Don't worry about queue's, unless it's space opening/closing you never really have to wait long.

Plus it gives you a bit more choice on what you do, as you don't have to decide until the night. :D

i'd recommend getting the cream ones from spotlight here.

the internet queue at amnesia is always the quickest every thursday.

Last edited by a moderator:
just to add to the fray...

spotlight always sells at official prices - the same prices as the bars on the island. if the promoter lowers prices, we always refund the difference to those who have already bought :)

wonderland and tiesto will not be offering discounts and will have long queues. it is august peeps - in august the island is RAMMED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back