What's your favourite thread on the Spotlight forums?

McRackin

Super Moderator
The other day mon ami jimmiz wrote...

My favorite thread :winter pictures

... which got me thinking: what's YOUR favourite thread on the Spotlight forums... Ibiza gossip? Tracks for 202X maybe? Drugs?!

I used to love the long and detailed reviews that sadly nobody writes anymore (hats off to you kimajy, Morbyd, stivi, etc) so the next best thing is the Tell us how it was thread!

So... what's yours?

The 'stupidity at an all time high' thread was very entertaining. Bring it back!

the restaurant/food thread is the most informative imo + the hotel one too

music-wise, the balearic thread is a personal fave, always varied with a tiny but loyal crew. new blood always welcome. there's knowledge but it isn't that nerdy. nothing there to scare the horses

partywise I way prefer the daytime events section to the clubbing section, but that's me innit. I noticed the Pikes one seemed a lot more popular this year. Not sure how I feel about that tbh...

obv the holiday reviews are what we all want to read - some very good ones this year. I thought Life of Rye's stood out for its candour

I also really enjoy the tv/film/documentary threads (i think there are 2/3 different ones) esp if there is something new I haven't seen

There are a lot of other threads I either dislike OR wish had more traffic but it is what it is

Changes during the year really. Jan-May its all about the Gossip thread. Over the Summer the impressions thread, then its onto Tell Us How it Was.

Used the Meet Me In Ibiza thread for the first time and met some nice Spotlighters on my trip :)

I think the 'stupidity' thread should be reopened. Younger forum members wouldn't remember Icebaer but many of the issues described are just as pertinent today.

I think the 'stupidity' thread should be reopened. Younger forum members wouldn't remember Icebaer but many of the issues described are just as pertinent today.

.... i miss his photos, no matter what was discussed, the icebear69 had actual photos of it !

and, unfortunately the Wayne18UK " pulling burds " thread is no longer accessible..... LEGEND !

Back