What's up with SuperMartXé??

Bar_Body

I've been watching the Ibiza Spotlight party calendar for months now and it seems like Privilege, or the SuperMartXé team themselves, are not willing to make tickets available for their parties this summer!! Tickets are available on the Privilege website but only for July and they don't even have tickets available for every Saturday in July yet either lol ...

Is this normal for them to drag their heels this much? Any idea when they might finally be making tickets available for August?

august tickets to come end of july probably. it's out of our hands but yeah, not ideal.

that party is just a shadow of it´s former glory anyway !
only go if you haven´t seen privi with all rooms open ...

... when did the swimming pool go !
these IDIOTS dared to cover KU´S signature swimmingpool this year!

ps:
what do you think about this ridiculous tacky new dj-booth ?
i was afraid the whole building would collapse when they lifted this thing under the roof ...

:eek:
Was there sat for supermartxe sure only main room was open ...
then probably not enough people going to this party anymore to fill all rooms.
even at the openingparty they had to wait till 3 to open the main stage
and till 4.30 to open that vistathing ...

Was a good night but was dssapointed my discription to the missus about the swimming pool with bridge jusr seemed a distant memory. Standard club now lost its charm. Still had a top night but was not full

I've always wanted to check out SuperMartXé even though I've heard the same thing from many people, not just about that party but Privilege in general. We'd still like to check it out once though because I can't think of any other parties at Privilege that are worth it lol if anyone has a better suggestion please let me know!!

The vista still opens on a Saturday they just don't open it until late it has been like that for a few years now or at least the last few times we were there

Thanks for the info craig/disco ... so figures I create this thread yesterday and sure enough, as soon as I check the SuperMartXé page this morning, the tickets are available!! lol

Back