What's up with Privilege?

Im not a robot

Armin and El Row have moved on to other venues and I can't find any news at all about... anything.

I know it's still early in the announcing season but it's looking like if anything it will be a last minute scramble to get any quality acts lined up.

Is it possible that the place simply will not open at all?

They will surely be lacking decent nights this year! Elrow was brilliant and although its a shame its gone I think it be amazing at Space...

Is it me or Privilege never really taken as a serious club on the circuit, its huge and all that, but surely a big techno night would work there, what if Cocoon were to move there? Im sure that would be amazing!

Apart from Elrow, I hadnt been to priv for years, it just doesnt offer anything I want to go to, I do love the garden chillout area though!

Supermartxe is AMAZING!! I am definitely going again in September. It was seriously so packed in the main room I had to leave. I agree though, not found much info on Privilege this year but its early days I guess :)

They need to have one huge name there for it to survive, Hardwell? Tiesto to return?

I agree.

But Tiesto has said he's not coming back to Ibiza this year (for the second year running). And I heard that Hardwell will be in Ushuaia this year.

So I'm really not sure what they are going to host there this year!

They will surely be lacking decent nights this year! Elrow was brilliant and although its a shame its gone I think it be amazing at Space...

Is it me or Privilege never really taken as a serious club on the circuit, its huge and all that, but surely a big techno night would work there, what if Cocoon were to move there? Im sure that would be amazing!

Apart from Elrow, I hadnt been to priv for years, it just doesnt offer anything I want to go to, I do love the garden chillout area though!

I went a few years ago, but only been the one time to see it! Cracking club but never has any acts or nights I want to go to! Some techno please :)

I think it's too big for a massive techno night, especially considering Cocoon sometimes doesn't evens sell out

None of the clubs sell out, I've been to cocoon and cream at amnesia where it was so packed in you couldn't breath it was horrendous. Space to allows way too many in at times.

None of the clubs sell out, I've been to cocoon and cream at amnesia where it was so packed in you couldn't breath it was horrendous. Space to allows way too many in at times.

sorry but that's not correct. a few nights do sell out, with the 'completo' sign hanging at the door (normally around 3am) and no one being let in anymore for a while. cocoon hasn't sold out for the last 2 years, but used to in the past. last year, coxy sold out more than once as did avicii and cream.

that said i do think a lot of clubs keep letting people in when there are already more than enough people inside.

My mistake, by selling out I thought he meant ticket sellers on the street selling out of tickets. I have seen them stop entry at the door and make a queue, I've never seen the doorman holding counters at any club so they won't know how many is inside anyway. I've enjoyed my nights out better the last two years as the crush either wasn't there or nowhere near as bad as 2008-9 when it was just elbows and pushing for a few hours.
Be interesting to see what or if anything is happening with privilege this year I'd love some techno nights but there seems loads already :D

Back