What's there to do in Santa Eulalia?

InDenial

OK first time on this forum, so hi. But i have a question, what's there to do in Santa Eulalia? Coz im going there in June but like is there any nightclubs or anywhere for sports or whatever there? Plus i'm wanting to get a tattoo so is there anywhere there?

Cheers :)

Great beach, only fresh water river on the island, there is a gym, evening football on the beach, watersports, loads of bars, cafes and restaurants of all "denominations", a marina, central hub for taxis, buses and ferries for travel all over the island, shops good and bad, supermarkets, banks, cash machines, internet cafes, markets, churches, hostals, hotels, appartments, a police station if you get mugged and a "nightclub" but if you want the well known clubs you have to travel by either bus or taxi and return on the disco bus and there are tattoo parlours- allegedly. For piccies and more detail check out my sites below

Oh cool, thanks, sounds quite cool. Will probs have to travel to the clubs and that but should still be fun.

Thankies. :)

There is a tattoo parlour in Santa Eulalia but the best one is Inkadelic in Ibiza Town - very professional and very clean.

Back