whats the weather like in your area?

Pissed down all afternoon with a mild snow flurry between 5-6pm.

It will be dry and sunny tomorrow .......... won't it Silvia? ;)

Rainy and cool, nothing like last winter:

10belowzeroVGA.jpg

We usually get really cold and snowy here by now.

Miami, Florida
Currently: 23°C Mostly Cloudy
Wind: East at 12.0 MPH
Humidity: 66.0%
Dewpoint: 62°F
Barometer: 30.15 inches and rising
Heat Index: 76°F

Wind: East at 19 KPH
Humidity: 66.0%
Dewpoint: 16°C
Barometer: 1021 millibars and rising
Heat Index: 24° C

Sunrise: 6:41 AM EST
Sunset: 5:30 PM EST

LagunaBeachCA said:
23deg.C with sunny skies. Low of 9deg.C. Did I forget to mention that it will be like this for the next ten days? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont envy you i have about an inch of lovely crunchy white snow here in the midlands!!! I do love British weather when its crisp and sharp and beautiful like this with big fluffy snowflakes- the way winter should be :D

Absolutelty gorgeous in San Diego. Clear saphire blue skies during the day, crisp breezes, beautiful orange, pink and purple sunsets.... then starry skies at night. I pay for it, but I do love SD. 8)

The lovely Azores anticyclon is over our heads, so blue bright sky, no clouds and a shinning sun. Cold at night (6ºC) and chill during the day (15-18ºC)

It was raining all day yesterday :rolleyes:

This morning everything was covered over in snow / frost but the pavements were okay but i wore some flat heels instead just in case :D

Took a look out my window first thing this morning, and couldnt see further than a a few hundred feet; the place was covered in snow and it was pouring from the sky.

Now, we have clear blue skies and it looks very nice 8) :D

Ohhhhh the snow was great :D I was bouncin round the house like a demented kid! Think mi new fella was a bit surprised tho :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back