Whats the best jobs in ibiza

Hardcore_24/7

Hi, can someone tell me what the best jobs are in ibiza? Also I dont want to work 7 days a week so where should I ask, I've been before so know my way round? Will I be successful getting a job if I leave april 20th or is this too early? Taking 1150 euros

Anyone in the same sitution wanting to meet up out there add me to your msn karl_a_a_johnson@hotmail.com and we'll sort something out.

Karl

I have a fantastic little number on the grit wagons, though be warned, there's not much overtime in July and August!

dJb

I'm so glad everyone decided to be so helpful in this thread and especially relieved that noone made any poor attempts at being funny! :lol:

ok ok!!!

apart from being the owner of pacha or being the son of the owner of pacha or being a top-shelf dj or promoter i would suggest maybe bar work. usually you can get as drunk as you want as long as you still managing 2 pour drinks & you get tips?

there are flyering jobs also but they are during the day & the sun is sooooooo hot...... no tips..... no free booze & stuff :twisted:

i would go with bar work......

hope that helps :D

but bear in mind bar jobs are 7 nights a week and you wont finish until about 4am if its down the west end,i'd rather walking around catching the sun handing out flyers talking about clubbing which i'd love to do and then having time at night to actually go to these clubs....also you will get free admission,i just wouldnt want to be stuck in the same place all the time especially indoors

Back