What's that tuner!?!?!?!

heroicsatsuma

Hi Forum,

In need of a house guru! Just got back from Ibiza last week and every DJ was spinning this track!

It went "boom boom boom whooooop", but the whoop bit was exagerated and went high pitch at the end...any ideas?!?!

Peace! :eek:

Hi Forum,

In need of a house guru! Just got back from Ibiza last week and every DJ was spinning this track!

It went "boom boom boom whooooop", but the whoop bit was exagerated and went high pitch at the end...any ideas?!?!

Peace! :eek:

ooh, this made me chuckle... I hope you find your track... I would like to hear it... :lol:

I love that you've probably only joined to ask that question and come up with such an interesting name lol when I joined I was looking at a packet of tobacco I am now trying to imagine what that satsuma did to be so heroic!

I think we have a possible lead - Ibiza Sonica this evening .. Nic Fanciulli played between 8.15pm & 8.19pm Ibiza time .. heard on the car stereo (catchy, isn't it - at least that one was ..?!)
Can anyone track it from here ?

Cheers for the suggestions but still not found it! Cant open the youtube link what track is it. The knas track was close but the tune im lookin for was a bit more basic and the 'whoop' makes it!

Evo thanks for the black eyed peas link! Do you think I suck that much?...jeez!?!?! Not wolfgang either must have been a remix or something brand spanking new that nobody knows about yet! Ah well plenty of great tunes out there to ct some shapes too!!!

Back