WHATS BEST !

markus

whats best for may time

to book a one way flight to ibiza then get a taxi to san an and book into a hostel or book a hostell on here before i go !!!!

also does any one who lives in ibiza got any emails or phone numbers for chef work in san an thanks mark

mmmmm

:D catch the bus from the airport to ibiza town(1.80 euros),then hop on the air conditoned bus over to san-antonios seafront(2.00 euros).then exit bus...walk back to the main square....go right to top of west end drag....where the ship-inn workers bar is located!.....directly across from ship inn at other end of square is UPMARKET TRAVEL SHOP last april they were renting out rooms in a hotel with food/bar/pool sat tv for 50 euros a week!!!.just for april may though.another good horstal is horstal MARI,18 euros per night.details on hotel section on main homepage.taxi from san an to airport = 25 euros!.ps only disco open april/may are KOPPAS at bottom of drag!. 8) cheers maurice

hey markus chef works easy to find but ide be picky about where you work,find out wot time u gotta start i did it last year n it was a shitter u normally av to start at 10/12 n u finish bout 10/12 n its hot in kitchens over there so where t shirts in the kitchen the only bonus is u get paid more neway nough of my rambling might catch u out there if i decide t go back Daz..............

HEY TATTY WHERE DID YOU WORK LAST YEAR THEN I WORKED IN FATSO'S BAR AND I KNOW IT HOT ITS FLIPPING VERY HOT

I MIGHT TRY DOWN THE BAY WAY THIS YEAR THO

almost all the bars on the west end serve food during the day... go ask in everyone for work...and the sunset bars too like coastline, cafe del mar, mambo, savanahh...etc...

yes i remember you darren i think ????

you left a few months later then cos of the hours i think where did you go then !!!!

tatty0001 said:
I think we met a couple of times i worked in the cat and parrot.

cant beat the good old mixed grill inn the cat and parrot! for 12euros filled me up for the whole day!! and 5euros for a vodka and red bull!!

i cant wait untill this year! saving soo hard now!! staying in all weekend and every weekend till i go! really looking forward to it should be a really good experience!

ps.. so is there no regulations for wearing chef whites? is a t-shirt ok?what about bottoms hats etc!

when are you heading out vodka and coke? do you think youll be takin much money with you? im starting to get a bit worried about how much ill end up taking

lee there are no rules for wearing chefs clothes last year i wore chef pants and a white t shirt !!!!!

its gets realy realy hot in the kithens last year my prope was saying that it was 42 deg and thats mid july :oops: :oops: :oops:

markus said:
lee there are no rules for wearing chefs clothes last year i wore chef pants and a white t shirt !!!!!

its gets realy realy hot in the kithens last year my prope was saying that it was 42 deg and thats mid july :oops: :oops: :oops:

wrong person markus :rolleyes: tut tut lol! read back up lol

Back