What would you do for a 3 day stay in October?

sweet sensation

Im interested in hearing what people would do in Ibiza if you were only there for 3 days in October.

We have been for 3 days in December and March but never while 'in season' albeit the last w.e! :D

How much could you fit into 3 days and what would be a priority?

I find that when I'm there for shorter stays, my body & soul step-up a gear and I find I can do much more in 2-3 days than a whole week :)

Maybe it is the synergy that comes with the atmosphere of the closings, but wouldn't think twice about whether I could do three nights on the trot in September/October, whereas I'd probably do the same amount of big club nights in a week.

I would spend a day/evening incl. night time meal and drinks in Ibiza Town. Have done it before, and will do it again, never seems to lose the magic for me.

Then another day at a beach - weather dependant obviously - prob make the effort to find one of the less known beaches.

In terms of club nights there isn't that much choice that first week of October compared to a week earlier, so I guess you already have that part figured out :p

Whats dates are you there as there are a few of us over in Ibiza the first week in October8)

I'm there from the 1st - 7th, hally is there 2nd - 9th (i think)

ha ha yes we have the clubbing sorted! :lol: we are going to the space closing, I just love the outside bit you only get on the opening and closing 8) pauly would have loved to do dc10 aswell (if it was then) but we have to fly back on monday afternoon.

we are going fri 5th - mon 8th :D im getting excited now cos I didnt think we would get an Ibiza triip this year what with moving house and having 2 kids that we now have to pay for on flights. It would be good to meet up with people that are going to Space :)

Back