What type of photo ID should I bring?

james

Administrator
Staff member
you can bring any form of ID which has your photo on it, e.g.

> the new driving licence in credit card format
> a credit card with your photo on it
> a work or gym membership card with your photo on it

as long as it has a clear photo and your name on it it is valid.

Does this work for all clubs?
I bought tickets (here from spotlight of course :D) to Cream @ Amnesia on June the 29th.

I've been worried about whether I need my passport (which I dont want to have to bring out to clubs) or if I can use my license (Canadian license).

& To pick up my tickets, do I also need my Credit card or will one piece of ID do?

Thats been one of my worries about the trip actually as im an Ibiza virgin.

Like on the Saturday I want to go to Fiesta de Aqua but I dont wanna have all this ID on me when the water hits. Specially not my passport.

no problem peter,

any form of photo ID will do at all the clubs we worked with - it must have a current photo and your name.

cheers

Prolly not doing Fiesta Aqua.

Thanks James, so I don't need my Credit card right? Just the one photo ID and im set? wasn't clear on that.

I'm relieved I don't need my passport though.

hey guys, will my provisional uk driving licience be ok for ID in ibiza??? im 20

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter7781 said:
Prolly not doing Fiesta Aqua.

Thanks James, so I don't need my Credit card right? Just the one photo ID and im set? wasn't clear on that.

I'm relieved I don't need my passport though.

Hey Peter, make sure to check the FAQ's on the ticket purchase section of this site it will help guide you in any other questions which you may not have even thought to ask.

As far as the credit card goes, the cardholder who made the purchase MUST be present at the club along with all people on the ticket. The cardholder must present their ID, Credit Card and Tickets upon entering the club! Showing up without the credit card means definately NOT getting in....

Hope this helps.

scotty2004 said:
hey guys, will my provisional uk driving licience be ok for ID in ibiza??? im 20

Possibly - It isn't recognised as class 1 ID here but they might be a bit more lenient over there.

Back