What to wearrrrr.. Stresssssingggg girlies I need your advice

just wear something you feel confident and comfortable in! it's when you're wearing something that you feel gross in that people will pick up on that and notice. if you feel good you'll look good too! sheer loose tops with a small skirt would be cute too

This is what i love about Ibiza, no one cares what you look like, its not a place for 'dressing up' so to speak.

If i were you, id go with some comfy shorts and funky baggy vests, even us skinny girls wear clothes that are baggy and comfy. As for the peplum top and pencil skirt, thats my fave look....but, over here, personally its a bit 'dressy' for Ibiza, but all girls pull different outfits off in different ways so this is just my personal opinion.

Jelly flip flops aswell, but the funky ones that stay on your feet - they are my essential ibiza foot wear, esp in places like pacha and space, you know you arent gona lose them and the chance of any glass going through them is near on impossible.

Just to end, funk up any outfit with the bangles and earings and you are well away :)

Hope this has sort of helped....have a fab time :)

Thankyouuu both of you i know I sound pathetic i just wanted someone elses opinion other than the other halfs lol iv been Ibiza before and I was fine this year iv just got bad confidence issues even more so as iv been on strict diet and excercising and not lost what I had hoped to but your right the way you wear things is key if you walk with head held high. My pencil skirts are bright and really out there so I'm going to take them and just see it will be probably pacha i wear that to yeah I love the jelly Sandles I'm going to get some :) but il prob live in my denim shorts and vest tops and play suits like last year lol xxx

Ooooh yea feeling the bright pencil skirts for Ibiza :) my mate loved her play suits when we went, comfy and cool to wear - cant go wrong. Get yourself to either primark or matalan for the jelly shoes - only cheap but still look good obviously.

Ooooh yea feeling the bright pencil skirts for Ibiza :) my mate loved her play suits when we went, comfy and cool to wear - cant go wrong. Get yourself to either primark or matalan for the jelly shoes - only cheap but still look good obviously.

Thanks :) yeah I'm loving the pencil skirt look and don't thing you can go wrong with it, I'm looking for a few playsuits aswell I'm heading to primark next week to get the essentials vest tops sandals ect lol

Nowwww I just need to sort out zoo project outfit lol xx

Primark is the one when it comes to holiday shopping, well is for me coz im a tight arse haha

Ahhhh zoo project, loved that, i just went for black hot pants with a gold shawl wrap around thing and a leopard print bandeau top and got all printed up, think my display pic on here is me and my mate at the zoo project, well zoo channel as we went on a wednesday, but was still wicked....ahhhh man i miss Ibiza xx

Haha same here esp when I wont really where the stuff again iv saw what I want to wear but don't think it's really day time ish I saw a wkd multi coloured leopard print pencil skirt really want it but think I'm guna go with either a black playsuit with bright accessories n the face paint or ddenim shorts & leopard print vest top n face paint I think xxx

Back