What to wear?!?!

IbizaBabyy

Its my 1st time to ibiza in like 3 weeks and so excited! but I really dont no what sorta thing girls wear out clubbing? is it like what we wear out here or is it more casual/dressy? Any ideas girls?

Its my 1st time to ibiza in like 3 weeks and so excited! but I really dont no what sorta thing girls wear out clubbing? is it like what we wear out here or is it more casual/dressy? Any ideas girls?

What nights you planning on going out for?

Pacha is slightly dressier (IMHO) than the others, but generally wear what you want - and what you are comfortable in - the clubs are hot inside and usually rammed so wear something you wont die in and shoes that are comfortable - I wear heels but I am more comfy in heels that flats as a general rule so it doesnt bother me stomping around for hours and hours in heels, (plus I hate feeling little) but a lot of the girls will wear flats

Thanks! think im gunna give heels a go I think :) but not sure whether people wear the like ravey kinda costumes, miniskirt and t-shirt or what we would wear in England? And is there anything you cant where in the clubs like bikinis?

Only certain bikinis are acceptable after 10pm. Pictures would help to determine whether yours would be acceptable.

??? . . so if the girls told you to wear a bin bag, grey crocs and a fake beard, you'd follow their advice? :rolleyes:

... wear a bin bag, grey crocs and a fake beard ...

5fivz5.jpg

I go for the casual with a dressy twist or vice versa. Which probably makes perfect sense :rolleyes:. The first time I took way too dressy clothes and heels with me and they just sat in my suitcase. Did not wear heels that much, just not comfy. Last year just took 100 bikinis :lol:

Back