What time to go in clubs?

baysieguy1

Hi Guys
Ibiza virgin here, going for a hit and run visit 8,9,10 Sept

We have tickets for Privilege on Monday and Amnesia on Tuesday

What time should we go to the clubs?

What time do the actually open, the tickets say from 11.59 pm?

Hope you Ibiza veterans can help

Cheers
Bayse

For the big nights, particularly during peak season I'd get there by about 1am, its depends on whether you want to get there when the party is in full swing (and likely to be very busy) or if you want a bit of a look around the venues before they fill up if it's your first time in ibiza. Tiesto at Privilege on Monday will be busy so I'd advise not to go later than about 1-1.30. Other clubs you could go at 2-2.30 but be prepared for it to be busy and probably queues to get in. Of course the earlier you get there the earlier you MAY want to leave but if your enjoying yourself which I'm sure you will be you won't want to leave till the end anyway!

Last itme I was in Ibiza, there was crazy ques for privilege by about 2am. How early depends on how long you can last on a night out and if you want to get a feel for the place be fore it fills up!

What about the new opening times, what time is it worth going to Space on Sundays for example?

amnesia is open from 11, atmosphere gets going from 12.30-1 on the busier nights. i'd say that is decidely earlier than previously.

petra, as for WLS, it's a shame but nobody really goes until after sunset, unlike yesteryear when the big names would play from early afternoon, all the headliners play after midnight.

Thanks Grego :D Aw that's a shame then, for me Space was always about day time clubbing. We're luckily not that fussed about who's playing but I wouldn't want to be the first person there either

Back