What night/DJ are you most looking forward to while in Ibiza?

Benjamn6

With most of the line ups now announced, what night are you most looking forward to while here. Or even what DJ?

It is a hard choice for me with Ants, viva warriors, DC10, Carl Cox and Enter all on the cards while i'm there but I'd have to say Carl Coz at Space on my birthday should be amazing. With Laurent Garnier on the line up it is surely going to be one to remember. :D:)

It is the one man that you have mentioned. Carl Cox. Going back for my second closing party this year.

Legend is often tagged to DJ's without any true history. This man is the Don without hesitation.

Yeah he definitely is. I saw him 2 years ago at DC10, the atmosphere was unreal. I've never seen him in Space though, can't wait.

i'm looking forward to going to Cova Santa as i havent been before.

Also looking forward to going to Paradise at DC10 on the Wednesday

DJ wise - Sasha on La Terrazza at We Love should be something special.

This season I am most looking forward to (in no order):

Cocoon: this night hooked me onto Ibiza in my 20s when they were the only techno show in town. Like many I have been tarting around and playing away from Sven quite a bit with the onslaught of new nights. However, for me I got back into it last year, and this year with Luciano as resident looking forward to it even more. Cocoon's USP is LONG SETS which we just don't get at some of the other nights.

Solomun +1: not sure if it was a spotlight review or another website that said it, but when we look back on Ibiza's history in 20 years, I am convinced too that Solomun at Pacha will have a chapter. The guests are even better this year and the B2B concept works well. Like Cocoon = long sets and less DJs! Complete road-block this year I predict!

Carl Cox (one off at Music ON): Not a massive Music ON fan due to the crowd sometimes, and Marco sometimes bores me. However, Carl Cox on the Amnesia Terrace worked for me last year when he did his one-off there.

ENTER. Nothing needs to be said, week after week of solid line-ups. Sadly will miss the Sven & Richie pairing this year, but still love Richie in that main room - especially when he comes on at midnight! Something about walking into the Main Room empty with Richie there giving you a small wave and then watch the room fill up and the set build up.

INSANE: Was a massive fan of this night last year. The early more house feel and then much deeper tech-house post 4AM vibe (Digweed) works for me. And the 4 Guy Gerber take-overs will scare the s**t out of some of the Friday crowd! I respect Pacha for putting this night on a Friday when it would be easy to just fill it with EDM-types!

DJ's that I've seen confirmed so far, Dennis Ferrer, The Martinez Brothers, Darius Syrossian, Sidney Charles, Hector Couto.

Night's I' most looking forward to are probably DC10 Closing & Tribal Sessions Closing.

Cox for 10hrs at his opening
Gerber's first Pacha date
Dixon with Solomun
La Familia (Ants) @Ushaia
Cocoon/Origins

Benjamn6, I'll most likely be at Space for the same party. July 1 right? This will be my second time ever in Ibiza and my first proper tech-house event. I'm hoping I've picked a good night.

How long does Carl Cox normally play for btw? I've also listened to a Laurent Garnier boiler room set and I quite liked it. I really wanted to go to Space the following week to see Adem Beyer as I like my music slighter harder, but Privilege announced a new trance night on the same night that I simply just have to go to. So hopefully the July 1 party will suffice!!!

Last edited:
Solomun at Santa Cova should be pretty special.

I have not been able to find much on the venue but it looks like it has an indoor small club type area as well as outside that I hope will match half of the feeling of Solomun at Sankeys.

W&W in the Terrace of Amnesia should be a pretty awesome consolation prize if the whole Santa Cova thing dies.

Carl normally plays 4-6 or possibly as late as 7 in the main room plus if your lucky he may do an earlier set on the terrace. The earlier set is less techno more funky.

Benjamn6, I'll most likely be at Space for the same party. July 1 right? This will be my second time ever in Ibiza and my first proper tech-house event. I'm hoping I've picked a good night.

How long does Carl Cox normally play for btw? I've also listened to a Laurent Garnier boiler room set and I quite liked it. I really wanted to go to Space the following week to see Adem Beyer as I like my music slighter harder, but Privilege announced a new trance night on the same night that I simply just have to go to. So hopefully the July 1 party will suffice!!!
o

Back this September for 1 week for my 5th visit, my wifes 4th. (She says it's our last time but then she always says that), However as we're getting older we're only doing 3 nights with a rest/recover day in between. We land on a Thursday morning so, check in, eat, disco nap, out on it straight to...

ENTER. - Despite being to Space so many times, really looking forward to seeing it set up with the Enter Sake themes, and seeing Richie Hawtin for the 1st time! Gutted Maceo Plex and/or Nina Kraviz aren't playing when we are but Adam Beyer, Apollonia and Maya Jane Coles will make this a top night.

ANTS - Not been to Ushuaia since it moved/became the mega hotel/club combo thing. No line up out yet but really hoping Deetron will be playing. Like the idea of getting some daytime clubbing in too without having the trek from PdB to Gala Knights Benimussa Park.

Circoloco - Again still no line up out but the wife has never been so this will awesome as always. Hopefully Maceo Plex will play the Monday we are there.

CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Beeing there between 27.7-7.7.
I am looking most forward to Ants on the 28th,
We Love with Sasha and the Ibiza Spotlight Salon takeover,
and the the Enter opening party.

Was also looking forward to Solomun+1 but seeing him some weeks ago in a local club together wish H.O.S.H basically just pressing "play" on a prerecordet set
changed my mind. Liked the track selection though.

Back