What jobs has everyone quit to work a season in ibiza

Jealousy is really kicking in now seeing everyone planning working this season, just wondering has any of you had to quit a big job to go or you students etc....or like what do you do???

I really want to go but its a big desicion me quitting to go, guess i just need a kick in the arse and go!!!

I quit a job I've had for almost 7 years. I'm located in the States, and had just accepted a position as VP of northern Europe based in Amsterdam. I quit 2 weeks before I was scheduled to relocate. Obviously, it was more deep than just Ibiza, but I gave up a very successful career making a salary in the top 2%. Insane, really, but life is about maximizing experiences...not sacrificing passion for security.

If you're good at what you do, and was ever worth the success that you've already attained, you can find it again later. My courage came because I knew I didn't want to carry the weight of this regret. Good luck.

I am in the same boat as you. I am giving up my job, renting out my house, selling all my horses and re-homing my cats to 'live the dream'.

I have never done this before and am very scared! I am looking for people to go out with, so I can enjoy myself. I am looking to do 6 months in Ibiza and 6 months in Andorra on a snowboard resort.

I have to organise my life so won't be out until end June/ July.

Would be great to go out with another scared person who has given up everything too!

Kate

was planning on doing the ski resort thing myself after ibiza. when does that season start? but to be honest i think i will need a break for a month or 3 after a hard season in ibiza :D

Hi Vodka & Coke.

The ski season starts nov - Apr/may. You can pretty much go out anytime. January is a good time to go.

I plan on going to Morzine this year and will probably go out about 12th December to get a job for the season (Bar work probably).

Are you up for it?

Kate

working a ski season sounds tempting,other than bar work what other work would there be available :confused:

Snow

There are all sorts of jobs. Chefs, waiter/ waitress, drivers, reps, receptionists, managers, resort assistants, ski/ board instructors, chalet cleaners e.t.c.

Have been looking into this, used to board a long time ago, so am looking into doing a season in France, then maybe next year go to Canada!

promo for a lapdancin club...
much better here now...
wake up in the sun.. take a stroll along the beach to go to work, n drink..
i have a sound boss n the girls behind the bar are a rite giggle...
lovin here..
workin in the highlander on the west end if anyone fancy´s visitin me...
great bar...

*kimmie* x x :lol:

kimmie said:
promo for a lapdancin club...
much better here now...
wake up in the sun.. take a stroll along the beach to go to work, n drink..
i have a sound boss n the girls behind the bar are a rite giggle...
lovin here..
workin in the highlander on the west end if anyone fancy´s visitin me...
great bar...

*kimmie* x x :lol:

Ill visit you, not in the highlander though :lol:

living the dream said:
Jealousy is really kicking in now seeing everyone planning working this season, just wondering has any of you had to quit a big job to go or you students etc....or like what do you do???

I really want to go but its a big desicion me quitting to go, guess i just need a kick in the arse and go!!!

wont be living the dream unless you go to ibiza ;)

hey im elisa from london
as you guy, ill leave my nice life in london to get in the disorder, caos, trance, hard house,tecno rhytme of ibiza.
planning to go there about mid june and im gonna be alone, me myself and I.
i had the impression that people in this chat talk and talk and talk but in the end whats the resolution?
did someone meet in ibiza some of the chat's friends?
i really need to see that f*****s like me want to meet up for summer, because we are all in same sheep, lets row together.
for a lighthearted.....

take care
eli

Back