What is this world coming to?

Colonel Kurtz

Am i the only who is dismayed that the sacking of a whiny geordie woman from a flaky amercian tv show is getting more news and airtime than the capture of ratko mladic? He could well be responsible for the deaths of many thousands of people and we are witnessing history in the making.

Rant Over , I thank you.

There was a day when newspapers and news outlets let editorial decisions drive the news, as opposed to sales numbers and TV ratings. Sadly, that day is long past!

I can't help finding it insulting, the two topics are incomparable and somebody in a position of power is deciding that the are both equally news worthy.

I agree, I turned on Daybreak this morning to watch a brief 5min clip about the cature of this criminal. Then had to endure a 15min slot all about Chezza Cole getting the boot, complete with interviews from their LA correspondent, and none other than Cilla Black giving her two pennies worth!!

Haha, me too!

FREE THE BALAERICDEEPHOUSE 1 :lol:

I hope he rises from the ashes in a new, more contemplative, less abrasive version of his character, in which his genuine core goodness shines though. Wouldn't that be something, Danielsan?:p

I hope he rises from the ashes in a new, more contemplative, less abrasive version of his character, in which his genuine core goodness shines though. Wouldn't that be something, Danielsan?:p

Redemption is within us all preacher!

free the balaericdeephouse 1 ha ha thats classic..see how long you would last with that printed on a t shirt at the opening partys..:)

Back