What ID's do club accepts?

Reggae-Man

I would hate to lose my passport while clubbin or my driving licence! lol Me and my mates r hittin ibiza wi pace in june! all 18, but dnt want to lose our important ID's for back home! would our student ID's for uni be accepted! or wot is the main types of ID likely to be accpeted? thankz Reggae!

I would hate to lose my passport while clubbin or my driving licence! lol Me and my mates r hittin ibiza wi pace in june! all 18, but dnt want to lose our important ID's for back home! would our student ID's for uni be accepted! or wot is the main types of ID likely to be accpeted? thankz Reggae!

It says on our Pacha tickets "Photo ID"

I went last year and never seen anyone get asked for ID in Ibiza. 2 of my mates went just after we finished high school on was 15 and the other was 16 they didn't get asked for ID, not once and they where there for 2 weeks and went to most of the big clubs.

student ID should be fine. remember only one of you shows it. you also have to show the printed ticket and the credit card you used.

student ID should be fine. remember only one of you shows it. you also have to show the printed ticket and the credit card you used.

so i have to bring my credit card with me?!! i might not wanna buy tickets online just for that.......

Back