what have been your 3 worst nights this year?

Two when I just got too drunk, made an arse of myself and had to go home early, and one when one of our group took far too many 'little things' ;) Spoiled it for all of us :evil:

1. Manumission Opening (by far my worst clubbing experience ever)
2. Toadstool @ The Well, Cheltenham (An (ex) friend of mine thought it would be hilarious to spike my drink with liquid LSD. I caught on pretty quickly but I'm still furious about it :evil: )
3. Sundissential @ Enigma, Cheltenham (invaded by drunken chavs and nobheads)

For me, 1st, a gig 2 years ago.. My partner was in a accident so i did it on my own, and it was horrible because the people were such frustrating wankoids, and then, my dad had to pick me up, and that day he was trying to install a radio, but took out the central locking, so we had to get all the speakers and everything in through the front seat.

And when I turned 18, that was THE worst night of my life, cos bitches, and mates, and liars dont mix.

AND, last night, cos the gig was botched, cos the agency is a bunch of spoof popsticles, and tried to con me out of money, and didnt give me the full details, and cos females always ruin a night unless there undressed, as one did for me last night. (ruined my night, not took her clothes off) I'm sure theres worse things to come ... AND I CANT WAIT!!!! :D

Back