What happens after 7am?

Franco365

I am off out to Ibiza in June. I went last 10 years ago so trying to remember ibiza when I got back was bad enough but I have no chance now...

I am going to take in some of the sites including a couple of the big clubs but when it all finishes about 6/7am and I find it hard to sleep... Where does everyone go after that? Are there any other parties that carry on after 6/7? I see that Space is not open after the main parties anymore...

I am off out to Ibiza in June. I went last 10 years ago so trying to remember ibiza when I got back was bad enough but I have no chance now...

I am going to take in some of the sites including a couple of the big clubs but when it all finishes about 6/7am and I find it hard to sleep... Where does everyone go after that? Are there any other parties that carry on after 6/7? I see that Space is not open after the main parties anymore...
How about bye bye's with a milky drink, or a good hike...:spank:

you might find some after hours boat parties going on as once out at sea they are exempt :)

It's a good question, I don't really know what happens but I know something definately happens. I'm never home at 7AM anyway, so I MUST be doing something. Just keep your ear to the ground, something is always happening. Hype hype talkkkkkkk.

It's a good question, I don't really know what happens but I know something definately happens. I'm never home at 7AM anyway, so I MUST be doing something. Just keep your ear to the ground, something is always happening. Hype hype talkkkkkkk.

I'll keep my ear to the ground then...

Back