What are ppl up to on nye/ day?

hauskitten

No longer active
Can't be bothered to trawl R.A so can anyone suggest some techno or proper house goodies for new years eve or new years day please ;)

Haus Party for me next door - its great only having to stumble back a mere 10 ft to your own front door - sooooo cant be bothered with going into town and queuing for everything,being freezing cold and struggling for taxi's home - done this for the past 3 years now - love it!!

no idea - hopefully not in the same (k)hole as last year

the last great NYE I had was 1996 when my friends bribed a bus driver to change route and take us to a party in crouch end

am actually a bit wary of it now tbh - had a bit of a dark experience a few months back where I mistook it for something else and had the most extreme hallucinations in years

NYE - just remembered - sancho panza are doing a party in farringdon. I was at the venue on friday and it is boss 8)

but none for new years day??
I assume this is still going on

Immagine-9.jpg

no idea - hopefully not in the same (k)hole as last year

the last great NYE I had was 1996 when my friends bribed a bus driver to change route and take us to a party in crouch end

Good work Olly! I did something similar in my youth, which was a forerunner to comandeering a coach outside The Cross a few years ago. There's something special about a night out when you've re-routed public or private (third party) transport!:lol:8)

2 weeks ago same thing happened to me hence my possessed facebook pix , i completely lost a night holding up a tiled pillar in a bank vault lol

farringdon hmm wheres that even! nothing at all on new years day then it seems?

theres a few on NYD. (all london)

Fuse @ 93 ft east all day till 10.30pm
Fabric NYD evening till 6am
NoFitState warehouse party
Jaded afterparty 5am onwards NYD and Jan 2nd

these are the ones that come up on my facebook if i type in New Year. Sure there are alot more on RA

don't know London that well so I'm guessing Fabric is more central and closer to bus station or am I wrong lol

Haus Party at our chateau. I swore I'd ever have another one after a Boxing Day Debacle about 6 years ago which ended in someone puking up my back door (from the inside I might add).

But we've just bought a new house and I feel we might as well make the most of its dilapidated state before we start ripping the innards out of it and turning it into something that will make Kevin McCloud weep with joy and green with envy.

I've got disco lights, big speakers and an awesome playlist on the i-Pod. All I need to complete the planning is a cheap upright piano.... 8)

I swore I'd ever have another one after a Boxing Day Debacle about 6 years ago which ended in someone puking up my back door (from the inside I might add).

But we've just bought a new house and I feel we might as well make the most of its dilapidated state before we start ripping the innards out of it and turning it into something that will make Kevin McCloud weep with joy and green with envy.

I've got disco lights, big speakers and an awesome playlist on the i-Pod. All I need to complete the planning is a cheap upright piano.... 8)

Swinging with the neighbours again? Such a beautiful turn of phrase too:p

Back