Westend bars...

RossNelly

What time does most of the Westend bars and stuff stay open til and around what times is is it busiest so I can avoid them....

RossNelly said:
What time does most of the Westend bars and stuff stay open til and around what times is is it busiest so I can avoid them....

closes down about 4amish

Come 5am all pavement pizzas, flyers and dead bodies are gone & its pristine. Give em their due they clean up all that crap every night throughout the season!

Im not a west end fan but will be having a night there when friends arrive for convenience. Any good bars to head for that play decent music? as opposed to RnB, grime, hip hop etc, so i have a gaff in mind rather than being sucked into some place i dont want to be.... Also what time can you get served drinks on the west end now?
Cheers

Edit... or even any other places in san an with good music and atmosphere open late. Im not familiar with san an hardly and first time staying there

Im not a west end fan but will be having a night there when friends arrive for convenience. Any good bars to head for that play decent music? as opposed to RnB, grime, hip hop etc, so i have a gaff in mind rather than being sucked into some place i dont want to be.... Also what time can you get served drinks on the west end now?
Cheers

Edit... or even any other places in san an with good music and atmosphere open late. Im not familiar with san an hardly and first time staying there

Tropi (Trance but a good laugh, nice folk)

Hush (House, but can get a bit shufflly)

The Highlander (entertainment)

West end bars badabada......west end bars badabada

:);)

https://soundcloud.com/latenightalumni/pet-shop-boys-west-end-girls-late-night-alumni-cover-1

https://soundcloud.com/lasso-damore/pet-shop-boys-west-end-girls

i ve seen some young uk female dj at hush on their 20's and they Rock, far far less boring than solomun :D
the guys were good too, it was on tuesday night, after zoo project Evolution
19657375_10211129617128938_626548433511975171_n.jpg

19702119_10211129616568924_1387694680744756606_n.jpg

Are the west end bars open during the day? I fancy a bar crawl this year start early afternoon and just see where the day/night takes me. Want somewhere I can roll out of one and into the next so guessing west end would be a good place? I really don't care if they are busy

a lot are - The Ship (west end? yey or ney? ) highlander , Kilties, Joe Spoons etc

Hush , Soul city , Play 2 (is it still called that!? ) arnt

Back