well, definitely not white isle bound this year

That actually looks well nice... enjoy the rest, recharge the batteries and get to the white isle for next season.

J

I hate children, I picked the only place to live in london where there don't appear to be any - or any teenagers either!! (Primrose Hill, 2 bedroom flats start at £650k ... "What do we want... families OUT! When do we want it? NOW!")

I hate children, I picked the only place to live in london where there don't appear to be any - or any teenagers either!! (Primrose Hill, 2 bedroom flats start at £650k ... "What do we want... families OUT! When do we want it? NOW!")

:eek:

Harsh dude... harsh. haha.

J

kids wouldnt be so bad if the parents exercise some form of control over them instead of ignoring em when they play up.

sat shopping is a no go for me after 11am. i value my ear drums.

i remember staying at a hotel valled the voramar, im sure there were massive fields of sugar cane out the back of the hotel that is now a massive themepark/waterpark. was just thinking about salou today funnily enough. that other thread where the guys bird got food poisoning reminded me of it cause my brother got well ill at glasgow airport and spent the entire week throwing up. still managed to have a good time though. we got barca strips, and i remember the highlight of the holiday was getting free cokes and those fancy ice creams with the sparklers in them from the hotel barman cause we got speaking to him about united and their recent exploits against barca.

happy days :D

think a year later they had a massive bout of salmonella in salou. funny what you remember as an 8 year old.

i remember staying at a hotel valled the voramar, im sure there were massive fields of sugar cane out the back of the hotel that is now a massive themepark/waterpark. was just thinking about salou today funnily enough. that other thread where the guys bird got food poisoning reminded me of it cause my brother got well ill at glasgow airport and spent the entire week throwing up. still managed to have a good time though. we got barca strips, and i remember the highlight of the holiday was getting free cokes and those fancy ice creams with the sparklers in them from the hotel barman cause we got speaking to him about united and their recent exploits against barca.

happy days :D

think a year later they had a massive bout of salmonella in salou. funny what you remember as an 8 year old.

there was a year (in between our family visits) that they had sewage running down the streets

hopefully that will not happen this time cos i have no room in the case for wellies

Back