Weird Dreams

Buckley

I'm not great with heights and last night I was stuck at the top of a scaffolding tower. Was good of Robert Downey Jnr to talk me down though.

:)lol:)

Woke up extremely confused the other day after the most random dream of my life.

My friends were gathered in a room looking all excited and shouting "we must play the chicken game!" like I should have known what they were talking about.

The chicken game apparently involved mounting a gigantic chicken and making it jump across terrain until it landed on an egg - if you landed on an egg you won.

My chicken jumped a bit too high, fell down and broke in half and two firemen tumbled out of the inside - both of whom had been missing for the last six months.

Please someone tell my wtf that was all about! :eek:

Woke up extremely confused the other day after the most random dream of my life.

My friends were gathered in a room looking all excited and shouting "we must play the chicken game!" like I should have known what they were talking about.

The chicken game apparently involved mounting a gigantic chicken and making it jump across terrain until it landed on an egg - if you landed on an egg you won.

My chicken jumped a bit too high, fell down and broke in half and two firemen tumbled out of the inside - both of whom had been missing for the last six months.

Please someone tell my wtf that was all about! :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dreamt last night that I was visiting Puppylover and Phil.

Their house was a 3 storey victorian job with very Bohemian decor.

It was attached to a butchers shop and in order to get in, you had to go through the prep area and up a winding staircase...

We went out for the night but got separated so I made my way back. only to discover a huge queue at the shop.

I then spent the next (god knows how long) working the queue down with some select cuts and mince until Mr & Mrs P came home....

It was attached to a butchers shop and in order to get in, you had to go through the prep area and up a winding staircase...

We went out for the night but got separated so I made my way back. only to discover a huge queue at the shop.

I then spent the next (god knows how long) working the queue down with some select cuts and mince until Mr & Mrs P came home....

That's because you are still thinking about coming over to Ibiza and sharing our 3 storey victorian villa with Bohemian decor.....

..... and you are in charge of the BBQ area when you stay...

Sounds like Sweeney Todd!

That's because you are still thinking about coming over to Ibiza and sharing our 3 storey victorian villa with Bohemian decor.....

..... and you are in charge of the BBQ area when you stay...

Need to work on Mrs Jam a bit then!

(Although at the moment her contractions are 40 mins apart so it might not be the best time to raise the subject.....!)

Need to work on Mrs Jam a bit then!

(Although at the moment her contractions are 40 mins apart so it might not be the best time to raise the subject.....!)

Surely its the best time to ask her - you can say she agreed - ('specially if she is under the influence of drugs at this point)!!!! :lol::lol:

Give Kegs my love and tell her I am thinking of her in her hours of need......

Its another boy isnt it??? ;)

I've had some cracking dreams lately :) Anyone else find the best ones come in the morning after you've already woken up and drifted off again, i.e when your'e not really properly asleep? Mind you i do stay in bed until about 11 so that may have something to do with it :lol:

Surely its the best time to ask her - you can say she agreed - ('specially if she is under the influence of drugs at this point)!!!! :lol::lol:

Give Kegs my love and tell her I am thinking of her in her hours of need......

Its another boy isnt it??? ;)

Yes, Mini Jam Man II ;)

Yes, Mini Jam Man II ;)

Give her more than my love then, my deepest sympathy in fact - a lone woman in a house of demanding men........

Tell Kegs she can have the spare room in Ibiza this year - she's going to need it......you can stay with da boys.......:lol::lol::lol:

Back