Weekend's research finding's

MiniMarc

Well im buzzing me nuts off trying my best not to be innappropriate at my parents house having been to Carl Craig @ Ewer St carpark last night.:eek::lol::spank:
Was very similar to WHP in manchester but felt bigger. Distsinct lack of toilets was the only downfall to an othwrwise top notch night , best in a while.
Was almost dreading it as this event has been the most over promoted night on FB that i'd ever seen but the venue was so big the huge numbers never felt too big.
tbh i couldnt really pick out individual sets but at the start was enjoying some of the stuff from the second room. Big room techno from the headliners , hands in the air etc.

Jaded after's was rammo , took us an hour to work out we wernt just round the corner from it having done 3 laps of the arches. Konrad Black was outstanding i thought , quite dark n groovey but the crowd were in such good form it never got too much.
Standard shame as the sunlight hit us when we left which wakes u up so all in all top boy weekend except donating my phone to south west trains on my way home:spank:

*apologies for lack of individual sets review but the night kinda flew by in a wirlwind of mash

Last edited by a moderator:
Well im buzzing me nuts off trying my best not to be innappropriate at my parents house having been to Carl Craig @ Ewer St carpark last night.:eek::lol::spank:
Was very similar to WHP in manchester but felt bigger. Distsinct lack of toilets was the only downfall to an othwrwise top notch night , best in a while.
Was almost dreading it as this event has been the most over promoted night on FB that i'd ever seen but the venue was so big the huge numbers never felt too big.
tbh i couldnt really pick out individual sets but at the start was enjoying some of the stuff from the second room. Big room techno from the headliners , hands in the air etc.

Jaded after's was rammo , took us an hour to work out we wernt just round the corner from it having done 3 laps of the arches. Konrad Black was outstanding i thought , quite dark n groovey but the crowd were in such good form it never got too much.
Standard shame as the sunlight hit us when we left which wakes u up so all in all top boy weekend except donating my phone to south west trains on my way home:spank:

Sounds like a great time except for the lost of the phone

*apologies for lack of individual sets review but the night kinda flew by in a wirlwind of mash

hahahahaha :lol: (we've all been there!)

Back