Weekend shenanigans - 14/16 Sept

kimajy

Those of us not in Ibiza at the moment (!) ...

Fri - Late start as I'm otherwise preoccupied 'till gone 11pm ... heading into London for World Unknown September madness to kick things off. Not been for a couple of months and really can't wait 8).

Sat - Crawl out of WU and wake myself up wakeboarding in Surrey before 9am :eek:. Head over to Tonbridge for round noon afterwards for that Circo Loco bash at Hop Farm. Final setup actually looks pretty decent despite all the shambles over lineups and venues ! *

Leave before 6pm to get back into Central London. Plans in place for something extra-special but all firmly under wraps at the mo.

Sun - Attempt somehow to get home at some point :lol:

* : I've kindly been given 2 "VIP" passes for me plus 1 guest to go to this for free - think it includes 2 drinks each also & seemingly worth about £65 each person - main benefit being you get into each of the areas easier through some dedicated access system but usual loos, bar, etc also. The 2 people I was going to go with have pulled out due to having to work that day so if anyone fancies going to check it out you're welcome to come (no cost), but seemingly have to enter the event with me as a guest. PM me well before end of play Friday to make plans if you're interested as I'll be off-line from evening. :arrow:

Can probs give a lift there from Guildford up M3, South half of M25 area or endish-of-line tube stations but need to be on the road to London by 6pm at the latest. There are buses and extra trains to get people back into Central London after - finishes at 10pm so can either get a lift into London round 6pm or make own way back after.

Friday - Big night of drinking in Moscow. Several parties at various bars and locales to attend.

Saturday - Fly to London. Attend QPR v Chelsea. See and/or meet many of you at THE biggest and best boat party of the year. Carry on at the afterparty.

Sunday - Rest up, take a walk around West London, grab my bags and head to Gatwick to fly to Ibiza :D
Probably go to Cadenza at Pacha

8)

Very very quiet one. Been hitting it hard recently with multiple Fabric visits, festivals, general all nighters and such. The body and mind need a rest and cleanse and so does the bank balance (especially after last weekend)

Tonight - work and then watch the mighty Palace against the Clowns.

Tomorrow - work early doors, probably watch more football and bit of indoor climbing, maybe go and watch Lawless, Dredd or the new Brad Pitt film.

Sunday - prep my nutrition and workout plan for the next few months for a bulk. Giving myself a good 10 months to get ready for next Summer.

I've realised 2012 has been the same as 2011 in that I probably haven't had a quiet one since New Years without realising it. Gonna enjoy a quiet

Friday - The missus returns from a week away so a lot of 'catching up' to do 8)
Saturday - Away day at Barnsley, all day drinking session.
Sunday - Sunday league football and preparing for the big house move the following weekend.

Tonight - quiet one, heading round a mate's place to check into our Ibiza flights, print off our boarding passes and various tickets for Ibiza
Then up to a local pub for a 'quiet few' as an old mate is back from Australia for a couple of weeks.

Saturday - friend's birthday, pre - drinking at my place then TGI's for overpriced beer and barely-alcoholic cocktails. Doesn't sound great but good group of people.

Sunday - chill, and prepare for 4 more days at work before we jet off to Ibiza :D

Friday - Big night of drinking in Moscow. Several parties at various bars and locales to attend.

Saturday - Fly to London. Attend QPR v Chelsea. See and/or meet many of you at THE biggest and best boat party of the year. Carry on at the afterparty.

Sunday - Rest up, take a walk around West London, grab my bags and head to Gatwick to fly to Ibiza :D
Probably go to Cadenza at Pacha

8)

woo see you tomorrow - leaving for train at 5pm tonight - cannot wait - BEYOND excited now..... :D:D:D:D:D

Friday - Meet up with my cousin for drinks who I've only seen twice in 12 years so should have a lot to talk about, work till 1.30-2am ish and then off to Supermartxe @ Privilege. My friends never been to privilege and is ridiculously excited about the show so should be good.

Saturday - trip to Ibiza old town (friend has also never been) nice picnic and a bit of make up shopping :) maybe Underground at night if I can get the day off work

Sunday - BBQ with the girls and boys :)

I love it when I am able to post on this thread.

Fri- 24 course Ruby takeaway with wife and daughters, washed down with Kingfisher and Rioja

Sat am/pm - Branson express to London, check in at hotel, find a Chas N Dave pub, eat jellied eels, drink pale ale whilst singing knees up mother brown.*

Sat eve - stumble onto some Boat party on the Thames and hopefully make it to the after party.

Sun - Try and get up for breakfast, if not then a liquid lunch then train home at 3.30pm

*in all seriousness, any recommendations for pubs in City area, or just south of river?

Those of us not in Ibiza at the moment (!) ...

Fri - Late start as I'm otherwise preoccupied 'till gone 11pm ... heading into London for World Unknown September madness to kick things off. Not been for a couple of months and really can't wait 8).

Sat - Crawl out of WU and wake myself up wakeboarding in Surrey before 9am :eek:. Head over to Tonbridge for round noon afterwards for that Circo Loco bash at Hop Farm. Final setup actually looks pretty decent despite all the shambles over lineups and venues ! *

Leave before 6pm to get back into Central London. Plans in place for something extra-special but all firmly under wraps at the mo.

Sun - Attempt somehow to get home at some point :lol:

* : I've kindly been given 2 "VIP" passes for me plus 1 guest to go to this for free - think it includes 2 drinks each also & seemingly worth about £65 each person - main benefit being you get into each of the areas easier through some dedicated access system but usual loos, bar, etc also. The 2 people I was going to go with have pulled out due to having to work that day so if anyone fancies going to check it out you're welcome to come (no cost), but seemingly have to enter the event with me as a guest. PM me well before end of play Friday to make plans if you're interested as I'll be off-line from evening. :arrow:

Can probs give a lift there from Guildford up M3, South half of M25 area or endish-of-line tube stations but need to be on the road to London by 6pm at the latest. There are buses and extra trains to get people back into Central London after - finishes at 10pm so can either get a lift into London round 6pm or make own way back after.

If any of you can make this and go with kimajy then do so. If you are in any doubt as to whether or not to go then take my advice and go along with him. He will not let you down.8)

after the ushuiaua and space double header last night mainly planning a quiet weekend of driving round the island , sitting on beaches i havnt been to before and stuffing my face! probs go space sunday but hopefully meet morbyd for a drink at some point???

Friday - Watch Barbie; The Princess and the Popstar DVD

Saturday - Work summer(?) fete then probably get pissed on wine at home alone

Sunday - Write best man's speech, MMA gym, start to dread Monday.

How long until I go back to Ibiza?

Weekend started well :) Supermartxe was quality as always, got chatting to some nice guys and offered them a drink of our smuggled in capri suns, turns out they're bankers and had paid for the best vip table in there! Lots of champagne later and I have a sore head today!

Weekend started well :) Supermartxe was quality as always, got chatting to some nice guys and offered them a drink of our smuggled in capri suns, turns out they're bankers and had paid for the best vip table in there! Lots of champagne later and I have a sore head today!

Sounds better than mine so far

Back