Weekend Rundowns

Emma_1983

How was everyones weekends?

Mine was pretty quiet.

Friday went out for dinner but didnt end up eating until gone 10, we werent very happy :cry:

Sat hit H&M love that place :lol: then stayed in for the night

Sun family thing over Bedford way, was ok but tiring

Now gearing up for my 2 festival weekends starting with V not this week but the week after 8)

Fri - few drinks in Covent Garden after work

Sat - a friend's surprise birthday meal in Wimbledon, all started off very nice and civillised with a Thai meal, then drinks in a bar, then back to friend's house and descended into complete carnage :spank: Eventually crawled home midday Sunday looking like a bag lady :twisted: :spank:

As planned, weekend dominated by Russian Railways Cup.

Friday - Watched Sevilla beat Milan, then felt the deja vu as Chelsea lost to Lokomotiv on penalties. Began nighttime session with the after-party at Rai. Long night. Very little sleep.

Sat - Various Chelsea-related activities, followed by Soho Rooms and afterparty at Paparazzi. Very little sleep.

Sun - Back to Lokomotiv stadium to watch Chelsea trounce Milan. Grocery shopping. Sleep.

Great weekend was had:)

Friday - My party was once again a brilliant nite and everything went well and everyone had a great time.

Saturday - I just basically chilled out completly for the day and ordered a cleaner to clean the apartment.

Sunday -Myself and the lady "friend" went to the http://www.myspace.com/dublinburlesqueball
which was soooooo much fun, some of the outfits on show were outrageous but people went to a lot of effort and the peformers were excellent, very enjoyable nite.

Monday - Done some light shopping and chilling.

Last edited by a moderator:
major ibiza comedown. worst ever. managed to play golf and go out for lunch. that was it.

Eventful!!
Thursday, scarpered from London, had some Friends stay the night at my Mum's!!

Then Friday, drove to Eastor Castle & The Big Chill!
What a blast, really impressed, a right old Rollercoster ride, great vibe, cracking music, amazing setting, very well organised!
Highlights, Roisin Murphy, Ame, Trentmoller & Justin Robertson! (not sure who he is but he smashed it Friday night!)
Fell out of there Sunday am, been feeling fragile ever since, but well worth it!

r & Justin Robertson! (not sure who he is but he smashed it Friday night!)
!

Justin Robertson is a cracking DJ who has been going years mate, im not surprised he played a blinder,wipes the floor with some of these new DJ's doing the rounds thesedays.

Justin Robertson is a cracking DJ who has been going years mate, im not surprised he played a blinder,wipes the floor with some of these new DJ's doing the rounds thesedays.
He did a couple of album's I think? Kinda Sherlock Holmes look on the sleeve's,don't have them,but do have a few tracks on comps.
I do however have a few of his mixtapes on cassete....proper format....:lol:

working like a trojan - and painting the exterior of the back of the house - its a bitch - but it needed doing

I am so sore its unreal after up and down ladders for 3 days solid.....

This weekend I imagine it will be fun and games, giggles and silliness.... to make up for the sheer hard work last weekend....

8)

Fri - Fizz and Fun :lol::lol:;)!
Sat - Golf comp, played an absolute shocker and didn't make the cut :cry:, a few beers in the evening, rudely awoken by wife and her friend (not what you think :lol::lol:!) at 2.45am, que grouchy husband!
Sun - Domestics bliss and looked for holidays all day....couldn't get to the Maldives due to crap flights so opted for Phuket instead...not a bad second choice and in the long term cheaper. Did have some bad news after the joy of booking the holiday, wife's Nan had a stroke so long night Sunday night, unfortunately not looking good.

Fri - prepared for SATURDAY NIGHT :spank:

Sat - got to leeds at 4pm for a mega day / night session for my mates stag! He dressed up as the only gay in the village and we headed to loads of bars - he then got changed after rejection from a few places and we ended up in Space till 6am!! just recovered today :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sun - Woke up at 10am and headed off to Weatherspoons to see mates before getting train home!!

Found Leeds a really good night but we had to lie about being on the guest list to get into Space, 4 of my mates didnt get in? :?:

Back