Weekend Rundowns

agentundercover

Not much for me, still eating rats after spending my money on holidays.

Friday night, couple of pints in Cheadle Hulme (near Manchester)

I must live there - they have a Waitrose. For you londoners they are as common as socks, however in t'north it's like finding a diamond in a lump of coal.

I walked around for twenty minutes just to have a look.

Seven types of smoken salmon. I feel I understand broadsheet readers of the south all the better!

Anyway, Saturday day at mates getting pretty wasted & a trip to the pub. Yesterday, died. Then folks came round for dinner. Got donuts from Krispy Kreme - what a good name, what a donut.

Last edited by a moderator:
fri and sat i was on motivational speaker and massage duty in readyness for:

Sun: mrs russ was running her first marathon. Up at 7 and took her down to greenwich for emotional
'if i collapse and die, please look after the cat ' speech. Then over to canary wharf to see the elite folks speed past and the wheelchair folks zip along. The atmosphere was wonderful and pretty inspiring. Mrs russ can through in good time and i started to get a wee bit emotional.
Them popped down to westminster to meet mates for a final aides as purer mrs purr zipped part still running, still smiling and not wobbling at all at 25 miles.
She finished in 5.28 which was great. Really really proud of her.

I then resumed massage and bath running duties

Fri - takeaway round boyfriends friends flat, bit of a couples evening, was quite nice, nice to nose round their flat (and the nursery ahh :p) had a few wines, yummy chinese then home to bed.

Sat - up to get shoes reheeled (glamour!), then headed to my fave place in Leigh on Sea - Stop the World cafe, really really is the nicest little tea rooms you will ever find, the fairy cakes are divine! - then off to watch Southend United play as it was my boyfriends one Sat off for the month and he fancied a lads day out....with me :p then out in the evening on impulse with the girls. Why I bother sometimes I dont know, spent the whole of the night from 9 till 12 looking after my friend, trying to get her home to mine as she was kipping over, she was paraletic, then spent most of the night throwing up at mine, while I am sitting there half worried about her half worried about the whole house being woken up!!!

Sun - bit of recovery, lazing about and eating junk food, stuffed crust pizza, yum yum

Good weekend, felt long which is always good :p

Hey Russ, congrats to Sara! Not an achievement I would even dare to dream about. Definitely something to be proud of!

My weekend was spent being entirely less healthy :lol:

Friday - Met a mate for drinks after work. Joined up with some more friends at another bar. Then stopped off at one more bar before going to Solyanka for DJ Koze. I'd seen him in Tel Aviv in January and was impressed both times. The atmosphere at the club was amazing as well.

Saturday - Caught up on laundry and did a bit of work around the house before meeting up with a mate at Soho Rooms for a few drinks. From there, headed over to the Godskitchen party, held in a former arsenal warehouse. Sharam walked on stage the minute I arrived and rocked the place for the next couple of hours 8) 8) 8) He was followed by Deadmau5 who played some really good tunes but appeared to do little more than tweak some knobs and check on the playlist status on his Macbook :confused:

Sunday - Relaxed, watch the great Man U-Arsenal match, ordered Chinese delivery, watched a couple of movies (Gone Baby Gone, Shopgirl).

Fri: Phil in agony, trapped nerve in spine so resumed nursing duties from previous 2 weekends..... cooked and nursed then put on Blades of Glory to watch - first of my Lovefilm.com that's been delivered. 8) Possibly not the best idea - I think Phil damaged his back more laughing uncontrollably.:lol::lol:

Sat: Not a good day - found out Dad had collapsed on the golf course and was in ICU in Cyprus - Grrrrrrrr at times like this I HATE them living abroad.....:twisted: so nursing Phil and waiting for phone calls all day.

Sun: Unbelievable!!!! - Dad calls me, back home - severe dehydration - not a heart attack - massive sighs of relief all round - cue lots of telling off from me and my sis about taking more water round the golf course with him and wearing his hat more :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

So a funny weekend in all.......... :?:?

Fri: Phil in agony, trapped nerve in spine so resumed nursing duties from previous 2 weekends..... cooked and nursed then put on Blades of Glory to watch - first of my Lovefilm.com that's been delivered. 8) Possibly not the best idea - I think Phil damaged his back more laughing uncontrollably.:lol::lol:

Sat: Not a good day - found out Dad had collapsed on the golf course and was in ICU in Cyprus - Grrrrrrrr at times like this I HATE them living abroad.....:twisted: so nursing Phil and waiting for phone calls all day.

Sun: Unbelievable!!!! - Dad calls me, back home - severe dehydration - not a heart attack - massive sighs of relief all round - cue lots of telling off from me and my sis about taking more water round the golf course with him and wearing his hat more :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

So a funny weekend in all.......... :?:?

Parents! Tsk ;)

My weekend = painted the bunker living room. A very productive way to spend a rainy weekend with no plans eh? 8)

Can't wait to get home and look at it.

Fri - Gym, food, wine and watched the golf.
Sat - Domestic bliss, golf, out for a cracking meal in the evening with the wife and then watched more golf.
Sun - Nice relaxing day, sorted some of my Dads stuff out, bit of gardening :lol:, cooked a lovely pork joint and settled in to watch the final days play of the golf.

Immelman held his nerve well, I do think if Tiger was only a couple of shots back at the start of play on Sunday it would have been much different story but the South African was the deserved winner.

Immelman held his nerve wel I do think if Tiger was only a couple of shots back at the start of play on Sunday it would have been much different story but the South African was the deserved winner.

Absolutely!!
Watched alot of Golf too!! The final day's quality was poor, noone firing, with maybe the exception of Tiger, however he was far from on it!!

Bit late but here we go!

Friday - Stayed in and had bundles etc with the kids!

Saturday - Running round all day sorting out Saturday night! NIght went to Ministry of Sound where Mark Knight was awesome and in my humble opinion is the NO 1 at the moment! The fella is relentless! Emerson too was top notch and also the 2 fellas in the Bar were wicked too! Missus had hard time as she kept getting harrassed by blokes minute my back was turned! What is with these blokes that stand around all night just grabbing girls and following them? They clearly are there for one thing and it ain't the music. Must admit I haven't seen this 'behaviour' for a while since my old drum n bass days but clearly still goes on!
Bumped into my neighbour up there and her fella was playing so ended up carrying on all day Sunday and had few drinks up Brick Lane before collapsing at home Sunday night.

Back