image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Picture not showing for me.
But congratulations once again!
The Muckley turned out adorable, no doubt due to Ms. M ;)

No such joy for me, although great weekend overall.
Friday - Met friends for drinks, went with another friend to a great underground club called Mendeleev. Good night
Saturday - Had a very platonic date at home with Georgian food delivery and Zero Dark Thirty. Walked her home in the wee hours of the morning.
Sunday - Big big shop at the supermarket, watched football, met some friends out for Indian.

See edit!

Still doesn't work ... you just get a "you don't have permission to view this page" when you click on the .jpgs. You can copy / paste off FB pics straight onto this forum in Internet Explorer if I remember right ... but tempted as I am would never presume to be so bold :twisted:.

Congratulations again - your life must be completely transformed by now :).

Still doesn't work ... you just get a "you don't have permission to view this page" when you click on the .jpgs. You can copy / paste off FB pics straight onto this forum in Internet Explorer if I remember right ... but tempted as I am would never presume to be so bold :twisted:.

Congratulations again - your life must be completely transformed by now :).
Copy away Alex - I seem to have a few problems with my IPad.

Life is indeed transformed. And brilliant!

Great news. Welcome to the club. I cannot view the pics as I don't have access ?????

Congratulations, I'm sure you would agree it is the greatest feeling imaginable to man holding your own bundle of life for the first time :)

Savor every moment, get as many pics and videos as you can as the times passes in a blur.

Back