Weekend Reports

agentundercover

Unadulterated non ironic carnage of a stag do in amsterdam for three nights.

Stumbled around the jordaan and red light districts. What a fun fun place.

Spent my entire funding for a month :eek:

I was meant to be having a weekend in as im off on holiday on wednesday.

Saturday started off with beers & a beach party....£100 later and i was passed out on the living floor about 4am.

All the events inbetween are very hazy and my hangover has only just shifted :evil:

Fri drove 8 hours to the bach in North Carolina

Sat did the beach thing got tipsy

Sun enjoy the 80 degree water

Sun evening drove 8 hours back home a good weekend

Friday: Was meant to go to Sankeys, but ended up not going

Saturday: Saw X-Men first class, then ended up going to an indie night.

Sunday: Slept / recovered. Bought my tent for the festival season.

Friday - went to see Hangover 2 - loved it!

Saturday - lunch with girlies then a BBQ

Sunday - chill out day

I was meant to be having a weekend in as im off on holiday on wednesday.

Saturday started off with beers & a beach party....£100 later and i was passed out on the living floor about 4am.

All the events inbetween are very hazy and my hangover has only just shifted :evil:

Sounds brilliant :lol:

Friday - Half day at work, sat on m25 for 2 f**kin hours :evil: got to my BF's camp where he surprised and spoilt me for my birthday, beer garden in the gorgeous sun with a few vinos then went for a mexican :D

Saturday - Another hour and a half sat on the f**kin m25, actually took my make up off and re applied it in this time :lol: gym then out in Maidstone to celebrate (and not remember) my birthday :D

Sunday - No hangover, ouuussshhhh, nandos with my bf and his 2 mates, home and dossed in bed then saw the hangover 2 in the evening :D

All in all a wicked weekend

zero cash meant not much fu this weekend.
Stayed in on friday night
Helped someone move saturday then had a really good bbq in the garden. Couple of pints at richmond riverside in the evening sun.
Nothing sunday

Friday - Visited a bunch of art exhibits at the Venice Biennale. Attended an opening party for one of the many exhibits running parallel to the Biennale, complete with opera singers. Had a great dinner with a big bunch of random people (some friends, others new acquaintances), partied at Bungalow 8, late night pizza run.

Saturday - Rode vaparettos all around town to see more of the parallel exhibits, then went to a party in a beautiful palazzio which started with classical piano concert, then dinner, then dancing.

Sunday - Flew to Rome, took the train downtown, went inside the Colosseum, walked around in the rain, had a nice dinner then back to the airport for connecting flight home.

8)

Friday: Massive lie in until 10am then spent the day with cables & wires everywhere arranging my study / games / tv room. Over the road to the pool at 3pm until 6:30 then out to Jumeirah for an Indian meal with the family.

Saturday: Went looking at cars in the morning then back for lunch and an afternoon by the pool.

Champagne taste and fizzy pop pockets!!

250725_10150206199090798_698635797_6993505_6882122_n.jpg

252685_10150206199225798_698635797_6993508_3697134_n.jpg

250060_10150206199315798_698635797_6993510_1082962_n.jpg

Sunday - back to work!

Friday - went to see a couple of bands the missus was thinking of signing up at some dive in Camden. Ran into an old Ibiza pal there, which was nice.

Saturday - mates' kids christening in the afternoon. Exorcism? On a baby? Weird. But kept their folks happy so I sat through it. Two beers after and home for a nice afternoon of work followed by lying the park reading the paper8). In the evening saw 'Senna' - intense business! Go see. Couple of drinks after.

Sunday - Worked at home all day, but was a really pleasant day, with the missus pottering around and making lovely food. Re-watched (for me) 'District Nine', don't think herself was that impressed with it and it wasn't as good as first time out for me either. Got a text at midnight that one of my lads had made a monumental f-up so had to get out of bed at 2am and spend a couple of hours sorting stuff out. He is on for :spank: today!

Least booze in a weekend for at least a decade, a little tired after early start to Monday but feel really good8)

Friday Night at Bath Races with work the weather was amazing what an amazing night out, def recommend, by will power stayed strong and left before everyone clubbing in bed by 1am.

Sat morning with my beautiful Niece and Nephew, Sat afternoon evening dinner on the waterfront for a friend's birthday followed by drinks on harbour side. Sat night got home for early night, ended up with a houseful at the bungalow, partied until 5pm Sunday.

5pm on BED

When will I learn? Good weekend though

blondie I wana come round for one of your legendary 24hr parties! I reckon your the most hardcore on here (apart from perhaps the consistency of Morbyds weekend clubbing)

Friday - Visited a bunch of art exhibits at the Venice Biennale. Attended an opening party for one of the many exhibits running parallel to the Biennale, complete with opera singers. Had a great dinner with a big bunch of random people (some friends, others new acquaintances), partied at Bungalow 8, late night pizza run.

Saturday - Rode vaparettos all around town to see more of the parallel exhibits, then went to a party in a beautiful palazzio which started with classical piano concert, then dinner, then dancing.

Sunday - Flew to Rome, took the train downtown, went inside the Colosseum, walked around in the rain, had a nice dinner then back to the airport for connecting flight home.

8)

i like your life. 8)

blondie I wana come round for one of your legendary 24hr parties! I reckon your the most hardcore on here (apart from perhaps the consistency of Morbyds weekend clubbing)

If you get a taxi in Bristol and ask for the Bungalow, They'll know where to take you. ;)

I have amazed myself what my mind and body can take, I am actually starting to recover quicker these days, life is good 8)

If you get a taxi in Bristol and ask for the Bungalow, They'll know where to take you. ;)

I have amazed myself what my mind and body can take, I am actually starting to recover quicker these days, life is good 8)

Will find out when I'm back in two weekends if thats true! ;)

Will find out when I'm back in two weekends if thats true! ;)

we literally have only lived their 2 weeks and some mates got a cab on Sat and gave the address and the cabbie turned round and said aaaaah i know the one The Bungalow, very busy down there. I did have to work the door at one point ;) Who do you know?? Who invited you?

You should give it a try Ben, although if Glasto weekend it wont be so rammed :)

we literally have only lived their 2 weeks and some mates got a cab on Sat and gave the address and the cabbie turned round and said aaaaah i know the one The Bungalow, very busy down there. I did have to work the door at one point ;) Who do you know?? Who invited you?

You should give it a try Ben, although if Glasto weekend it wont be so rammed :)

Are you charging at the door?

Back